Chapter 2

*Samual Knight*

What the actual fuck! What is wrong with me!

Those words filled my head as I sat in front of this woman, my patient. I was beyond surprised to find she was a virgin. Not because she was at the age of 24, but because her beauty was unimaginable.How has she gone this long without another person touching her?

I had to calm myself when it was time to get down to business because I must do my job.

When her legs sat in position I gently put one finger in and god was she tight. I felt her clench around me like a vice grip and I told her to relax. When she did it was easier to put two fingers in. As I felt around she began to get wet and out of all the times this has happened with patients this time it affected me. I watched her as she squeezed her eyes closed as my fingers felt her walls and everything seemed to be in good order. I felt around some more and I noticed her breath was becoming shallow and her toes constricted.

This girl was gonna cum

The idea alone made me hard and I lost control of my hands as they pressed up into the spot that makes most women explode and when I did her eyes shot open and she told me to stop.

I did just that because I needed to stop before I did something that would ruin my career. Her big green eyes looked worried as she brought her legs down and covered herself.

She had no clue that she was gonna cum and she thought something was wrong with her. It was amusing really because out off all my patients she was the first to tell me to stop.

Wait that sounds bad! I mean when I'm examining women (completely a professional) they get aroused and none of them tell me to stop as I do my job examine them. This was the first time I've lost my professional vail. I don't know what came over me!

She didn't make it easier by confessing to never touching herself before. I was the first man, person even to touch her and maybe that's why I got so excited and out of control.

My curiosity got the best of me and so did my hormones as I asked her, "do you want to?" Everyone needs to experience the release their body can provide. This woman's problem was she was stressed and that's why she hasn't had her period. There was nothing wrong with her she just needed a de-stresser

Her eyes widened and I was ready for a slap to the face and my license being taken away when she runs screaming for the hills, "Excuse me?"she whispered.

I swallowed hard and laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry that was completely inappropriate, I was just curious as to why you've been celibate. I meant would you ever want to have sex, but that's not any better of a question," I rambled and her eyes were concerned as she licked her lips.

"Have sex with you?" She asked as confustion laced her words and my eyes widened and I shook my head.

Yes

"No,I mean in general!" I said and she shrugged.

"I've never really had the chance, no one really likes me," She said and I wanted to refer every single possible partner in her life to the psychiatric ward because they were crazy to turn a blind eye to her.

I swallowed as I grabbed the file, I should change the subject.

"Anyway, Everything looks good. You're just stressed," I explained and she nodded still in a glum mood and I wondered what she was thinking about.

"Well I'm always stressed, is there any thing that could help with that?" She asked as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Yes! Lots of stuff, Exercise, yoga, meditating, un-plug from your phone, um" I thought some more examples, "Listen to music, sex, doing crafts," I rambled off more and she looked up at me like I said a bad joke.

"Well I cant do one of those things," She snapped as she glared at me and I held up my hands.

"Don't blame me blame science," I said as I spun around in my chair and took my gloves off and threw them away. I washed my hands and I felt her eyes on me as I did.

I spun around, "See it wasn't so bad," I said and she shrugged and looked back down at her hands, "Are you Okay?" I asked and she looked up at me and clearly wanted to ask something.

"Will you fuck me?" I watched her lips say and my eyes went wide.

"What?" I said as I coughed and looked at her for conformation.

"Will you sign my work slip?" She asked slowly this time because I clearly misheard her, "my boss won't believe me if I don't have it," She explained and I quickly nodded and grabbed the paper she retrieved from her purse. I quickly signed it and handed it back and she smiled softly.

"Thank you Dr.Knight," She said and I grinned and waved.

"No problem, hun. Lessen your stress and if you don't have your period in the next month come back and see me, Okay?" I asked and Dr.Knight was back and it wasn't sex deprived Samual Knight anymore.

"Okay," She said and I smiled and swung open the door and waltzed out.

I walked down the hall and opened my office door. I shut it and walked over to my desk before falling into the chair. That was by far the weirdest visit ever. Never in my 6 years of working here have I done that. I was disgusted with myself. I'm a doctor for crying out loud I can't be doing that kind of shit.

I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my hair. I made a deal with myself that if she does come back I will pass her on to the female doctor that works here on Thursdays. What happened in there can not and will not happen again.

A ringing sound filled my office and I jumped before pulling my phone out of my pocket. I groaned at the caller I.D.

"Hello,"I said with fake enthusiasm.

"How's fingering women all day,"My Wife snapped and I rolled my eyes. She doesn't get that I do other stuff besides give examinations to women's vaginas.  I often get called to the hospital to do surgery on women who have problems such as cervical cancer, I can preform on a woman who is infertile and try to clear out blockage in the Fallopian tube and I also preform c-sections. Delivering a baby is one of my favorite because I just love kids and I get to be the first one to welcome the newborn.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "what do you want Cassandra?" I mumbled as my hand covered my face in annoyance.

"I need to write a check for- "

"No," I cut her off and she huffed.

"Why not!" She snapped and I rolled my eyes. Cassandra was a shopaholic and she always spent my money. She even had a problem with gambling, it's just all one big mess and it stresses me out.

"Because you have your own money," I said and I could practically see her rolling her eyes.

"And here I thought I would reward you with sex tonight," She said and I clenched my jaw. We haven't had sex in a month. She used sex to reward me; not to have it be a romantic time together. I love her and all but Im starting to believe I'm not in love with her.

"Well I guess you'll have to go fuck yourself, then!" I snapped and hung up the phone and threw it forcefully on my desk. I felt bad but I have had it with her recently.

I groaned and ran a hand through my brown hair and tugged on it out of frustration.

She will be the death of me.