Chapter 6

My eyes snapped open when I herd my alarm going off in the other room and I was immediately greeted with the side of Sam's face which was peaceful looking. My eyes widened when I saw I was laying on him and my right leg was wrapped over him and his big strong hand was cupping my bare upper thigh. My cheeks heated at my position in his arms.

I lifted my head from his chest and tried to get free but he only grumbled and turned over on the couch. He pulled my leg over his side and his hand grazed up and I bit my lip. His touch felt good,but he was asleep and didn't know what he was doing. He probably thought I was Cassandra.

"Sam!" I whispered as I patted his cheek and he grumbled before blinking his eyes open.

"Good morning, mar," He said in a groggy tone and he smacked his lips as he woke up. His hand squeezed down on my upper thigh and I squealed softly and pushed into the couch. He furrowed his eyebrows and then looked down and his eyes widened and he quickly scooted away and off the couch.

He stumbled a bit before standing and rubbing the back of his neck with his hand, "Sorry," He said sheepishly.

I sat up and brushed my hair behind my ear, "It's Alright," I said as I smooth my wrinkled dress out before standing up and making my way to the bathroom," I'm just gonna shower real fast," I said before quickly exiting.

I showered and got dressed in a lilac sun dress because today was supposed to be warm. I'll have to pair it with a cardigan to make it School appropriate, but I'll put it on before I leave.

I left my bedroom and saw Sam in his scrubs now and his back was to me as he was cooking something on the stove that sent sweet smelling aromas throughout the house.

I walked over to him and stood on my tippy toes and looked over his shoulder to see what he was cooking. My eyes widened and my mouth watered at the perfect looking pancakes on the plate next to him.

"Are those mine?" I asked with puppy dog eyes as I looked up to him and he gave me a sideways glance as he flipped a pancake.

"No," He said and I puffed out my bottom lip and batted my eyes at him. His lips curled into a smile and he nodded towards the cooked pancakes and I cheered and grabbed the plate and kissed him on the cheek. It surprised me that I did that, but it felt right. I glance at his face and he looked shocked for a second before he looked satisfied with the interaction.

I sat at the table and he soon joined me by sitting diagonal from me. I couldn't help but watch his arms flex as he meticulously cut up his pancakes till they were in small bite size portions. My eyes followed his fingers as he reached for the syrup and then with his tongue firmly between his lips he concentrated on pouring the syrup without making a mess. I pictured him doing the same when he would concentrate while in surgery, did he stick his tongue between his lips like he's doing now? His finger came to his lips and he licked off the stray syrup that escaped the bottle and I felt a strange sensation in my lower stomach.  The more I watched him and the colder my untouched pancakes got the more I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

"Mar...Mary?" He called my name and I saw the words form on his plump lips that all the sudden caught my attention of how perfect they looked.

"Hmm?" I asked clearly in a dazed state as I watched his tongue move across his bottom lip as he looked at me with concern.

The feeling of his warm hand on my bare thigh caused a switch to go on in me and I wanted to do things I'd never even thought about before until this moment know.

With the drive of the ache between my legs and my uncontrollable desire I grabbed his hand and slid it slowly to my upper thigh till his fingers brushed against the sensitive skin of my inner thigh. I wouldn't let him go further up but that feeling made me go crazy even more when his grip tightened.

His eyes turned dark as we stared into one another's eyes and i could feel my heartbeat in my ears.

All the sudden after a silent conversation with just our eyes his hand gripped the bottom of my chair and pulled me close to him swiftly. In a blink of an eye he smashed his soft plump lips against mine. While my lips were out of practice his were fully experienced and knew exactly what they were doing.

I don't know what was coming over me but my instincts just took over and I let him pull me on to his lap and I felt my dress pool at my hips as my legs straddled him.

He kissed me with so much need like he'd been wanting to do this for years even though we only knew each other for a little less then a month. He would kiss me slow and it would be torture and he wouldn't stop unless I begged for him to kiss me harder.

I pulled on his shirt so I was impossibly closer and I ran my fingers up his chest and through his hair. Finally he deepened the kiss and it stunned me enough to let a moan escape my lips. The sound sent him into a frenzy because he picked me up by cupping the bottom of my thighs which cause me to wrap my legs around him as he stood.

I heard the sound of glass breaking and I assumed it was our breakfast falling to the ground as he swiped it away before laying me on the table. He broke away from the kiss and travelled down to my neck and as he kissed he said, "I'll clean it up later," His breath fanned my neck and I could only reply with a moan as his lips sucked against my skin. His left hand slowly caressed one leg as it was hooked around his waist. It sent a shiver through my body and I was glad I was laying on the table or I would have fallen from weakened knees. As he was hovered over me he sucked and nipped at my neck and it was the best feeling in the world. I wanted to giggle because it tickled at the same time it was so sensual that it made me unravel beneath him.

The ache between my thighs grew and when he pressed his weight between my legs as he reconnected our lips it felt euphoric. I've never experienced that feeling before and I wanted more so I raised my hips and I pressed into him which caused a soft groan to emerge low in his throat.

His right hand gripped my side and his fingers brushed the exposed skin and I now realized my entire bottom half was uncovered because the dress was now at my belly button. I was glad I chose black underwear today.

Our breaths filled the apartment as we devoured one another and I've never done anything that felt so right, so perfect. I loved every minute of it. Is this what I've been missing all these years?! I couldn't even imagine what sex must feel like.

The sound of the phone going off only caused a slight pause so he could silence it and his lips found mine in a needy fashion, but the phone rang again and he groaned and pulled away with an annoyed expression. He stood and I laid beneath him on the table with my dress raised and my legs wrapped around him, but I didn't feel the need to cover up. I felt my swollen lips as I watched him answer the call and the pounding of my heart muffled his conversation and I just watched him in a dazed state.

"Fine!" He said in a harsh short tone. He was very annoyed with the interruption and the thought amused me and made me feel wanted.

He threw the phone onto the table and ran his hands over his face a few times before dropping them to my thighs. "I have to go to work," He said with a sigh and that made my eyes widen.

"Work! Oh my god I'm gonna be late!" I said as I quickly looked at the clock and saw I was in fact late. I sat up and slid off the table which made him take a few steps back to let me run around and get my things. I snatched my cardigan and slipped my shoes back on and I looked wildly around for my bag.

I ran back into the kitchen to see Sam standing with my bag on his finger and a smirk on his lips.

"Thanks," I mumbled before reaching for the bag but he pulled it higher so I missed it.

I puffed out my cheeks and narrowed my eyes at the man I'd kissed moments ago. He grinned, "Let me drive you to work," I bit my cheek as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fine,"