Chapter Eight : I Am Still Alive *Added on*

Anne's P.O.V

Water.

That's what he needs.

I pushed the water into his mouth as he needed some to hydrate.  If he didn't , he would dehydrate and die. That's what Dr. Zola had in store for him. He thought he was too weak. But seen slight improvement secretly because of me. I knew that overtime that I would leave a mark  into his life.

"Your a pretty girl you know that right? " He said in German once he finished the water.

" Your just talking" I mutter silently .

"No I am not." He said silencing when he heard my fathers thick black boots .  He was silent until he heard the boots continuing to stroll the halls  " Your pretty cute for a German girl"

"Your pretty strong for a solider"

"Sargent" He corrected.

A hand touched my right arm. I tried to flitch away as I tried to ignore the fact . I am dead, I am not meant to be feeling. I guess that I may be given a second chance by god.

Or maybe the experiments  have worked on me  and they are getting me to wake up. I haven't even been awake for 48 hours and I get repaired twice? That's weird.

Then the other hand had touched me. It felt different as it was metallic. It was the Winter Soldier who had woken me up twice now. But he was also the one who had killed me , yet saved me once. I am confused about that character . It had gently rubbed against my cheek as it caused me to almost shiver from the way he did it.

My eyes opened to see my killer. The Soldier worn his black makeup and  face mask, his brown hair seemed to have been showered. He had his face several inches away as he still had his hands on my arms.  In my arm was some sort of needle that was already empty.  I had yelled at him that moment.  Tears had fled from his eyes when I had said it to him.

"Get the hell off of me!" I bark as he stumbles up form my strength. He gasped up as he noticed that I had spoken to him. I couldn't believe it either. What ever HYDRA put into my system, it had worked to make me stronger and speak more fluent . I perched my lips to let out a flame, instead I had seen enough fire to fill up two torches out of my breath .

I was in a bedroom. A rather expensive one. No doubt that this is Alexander Pierces place, as he is pretty wealthy. I cant see the Soldier owning this place.

The Soldier had stood up rubbing his head. He had spoken in German to me, knowing that I spoke of the language. He was rather fluent of the language I noticed .

"Listen Anne, I am sorry look I had no idea that..."

"Your job is to kill. Why try to hide it all up. I was your mission" I snarl in a low tone. You never know who's around . Alexander might be listening to us as we speak.

"I just want to bring this out. You are my partner now , and I will help you. Your first mission  may take a while.." He walked up to me and placed his left hand onto my right . I angrily  pushed it away from him as I remembered what happened at Steve's place.

"I had no choice , Soldier" I say. He let his eye contact go as he shifted away from me as he heard him being called. He glanced one last time before leaving the room." I couldn't have fought them alone"

Being trained ? Where the hell am I? I was the daughter of the founder of the operation, yet I am going to be used as some toy. I think that my improvement in powers that the Soldier gave me was quite enough.