Teaser For Dark Skies

Bucky's P.O.V

I had gotten the strangest feeling.

Thats butterfly feeling that someone was watching us. As I had scanned through out the room, I had seen no one in sight that would be possibly spying on us. Plus the museum was packed of people , of course they are going to stare at the couple constantly holding hands.

I am just lucky that no one has caught us yet.

Anne had caught the eyes of a man . He was wearing a baseball hat that was covering up his face , but she knew it was him anywhere. My old target, Nick Fury was staring at us. He didn't wear a eyepatch anymore , instead he worn sunglasses.

Or is it just part of his discuise.

He was approahing us slowly . Anne had quickly turned to me with fear in her eyes. We havent even been together for a week and they already seemed to have found us.

How is that guy even alive? I never thought that he would be after the shots I gave him. They were pretty deep even if I seen them for only a few seconds.

"How is he?_" Anne began.

"No time Anne, lets move" I taken her arm and began to escort her out of the building in a fast pace. Anne however was studying the faces of the people who were leaving the museum the same time that we were. They all seemed to wear black.

They have us surrounded. This was part of their plan, they knew that we would go here. They waited until they saw us and will follow us out of the building .

Well I guess that I will just have to show them what happens when you mess with me and my girl.