TEASER FOR SPARKS FLY * Added On*

This is a sneak peek for Sparks Fly  (Formerly: Before Lost Girl) I will begin to publish the chapters for the novel as soon as I can! :) Please keep on reading if your interested :)

Anne's P.O.V

I had knocked on the door for about three times before someone answered it. The girl, Lynnsey looked at me then politely smiled at me when she had let me in. Her guardian Max, was busy working on something in the lab.

"Anne! " He exclaimed as he rushed over and gave me a wide grin. "What are you doing here"

I pulled out the form that Bucky had given me .. He smiled  in interest  as he knew what I was for. His hands had pulled it in as he had read it right in front of me.

"It reads Anne Smith. This must be a error" Max said.

"No I need to lay low Max, I hope you understand"

"Of course I do" He responds immediately. I had to change my name just in case if Steve decides to come in unexpectedly.  He begins to seem fascinated in the application I had just given him.

"Your the only one who gave me a application . "Max looked up to me with further interest. He then had quickly shaken my hand ,

"Welcome Miss Smith to Oscorp"

Lynnsey's P.O.V

I been down this path for far too long. A broken down path with many lost spirits calling out for revenge . Blood thirsty revenge on me. I have to find a way to move on from this horrible life, I try but its so hard to when you are being shot by several muggers.

I want to be accepted in society.

But it's almost impossible because everyone is not accepting mutants. Our kind didnt asked to be rejected or even have the power at all. We are just normal people trying to get over the fact that we are freaks in the world.

But I dont have the normal amount of enemies at all. You see I use my powers for saving lives,and not try to take over the world. No matter where I turn, my career as a crime fighter is always challenged by the foes I have to defeat.

I will always have enemies when I am with Spider-man.

"Lynnsey, theres a guest at the door for you. He claims that he knows that your a writer. Why dont you come out here and meet him" Max said outside of my room.

I stand up and rush over to the kitchen where I see the most rude man I have ever laid eyes on. The man was clearly middle aged with  grey hair on the sides of his face. He had a black mustache and black eyes that looked like he killed someone. He had his feet up on Max's table and a cigar in his mouth.

Somehow I managed to smile at him" Hello Mr_"

"JJ Jameson" He said.He had a rather husky voice ."I am here to offer you a job "