[7]: The Arrival

3rd person P.O.V

The sky darkened as she clouds seeped in from all directions to create the perfect storm. The perfect storm was not a bundle of thundering clouds or millions of droplets of water.

But a young girl.

A girl with hair fiery as the evening sun.

Two mesmerizing green twinkling eyes that looked as if she knew something you did not.

Her face tilted upward as the pounding rain fell on her deathly pale skin.

As if the heavens were weaping for their lost angel.

Her pale pink lips formed a slight grin as she opened her two green eyes.

That seemed to resemble those of a snake.

A traiter.

A storm was brewing, not one in their realm but inside the eleven year old girl.

She would soon have to face her demons to save her home, her family and friends.

But what if she is no match for what is to come.

Victoria P.O.V

"Professor?"

I asked gently nudging my horse to match the speed of his, whilst keeping my balance, a flying horse without a saddle was a tough ride.

"When will we be there?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME WE ARE NOT EVEN HALF WAY THERE!"

He yelled probably getting fed up by all the questions....

I only asked like fifty times in the last ten minutes not a lot.

I could feel a deep rumble from my horse's throat almost as if...she was laughing at me.

" Shut up."

I grumbled annoyed flicking her ears softly.

She snorted at me annoyed, this horse reminded me of Feather, who, was strapped onto the other horse.

I sighed leaning foreward to rest for a little bit.

Closing my eyes I let my mind wonder before plunging into darkness, the same snake like eyes haunting my dreams.

"Wake up."

I heard a gruff voice come from beyond, but I chose to ignore it, rather, I'd stare into the eyes, and hopefully get a response, I knew there was a person there but at the same time, it was my imagination.

And that was when I was shaken awake.

Lucky me.

"We are here."

My eyes shot open as I fell off my horse who thankfully was only three feet off the ground.

"It's freezing!"

I shivered looking at the blanket of snow that had covered the land, although it was cold, it was memorizing, I had never seen such beauty. Sure it snowed in Britain, but I was hardly allowed outside during those times.

"Here."

Professor Dilt smirked dropping my toug bag into my waiting arms.

Which caused me to fall....

Don't blame me! it was heavy!

With a grunt I stood up getting used to the weight.

"Go back to the stables."

He told the black skeletons of horses, who only neighed in response, galloping back to their homes.

As the one I rode passed me her she flicked her smelly tail in MY face.

"Stupid horse." I growled out, annoyence clear on my face.

And I swear again she laughed before taking flight.

"Is she always like that?"

My escort only laughed at my question, pulling me by my shoulder signaling me to follow.

❝No, only with you. ❞

I opened my mouth about to protest but before I could the castle came into sight and it took my breath away.

I could not move.

I was frozen in place.

It was beautiful.

Not a stone or brick out of place.

A giant Ice Dragon resting by the front door, only adding to the beauty.

❝Welcome to Durmstrang, Potter.❞

I heard a new voice whisper in my ear almost as if smirking at my reaction.

A/N: Thank you for reading my story, Please like and comment, critism is welcome!