[11]: The French, The British And The Bulgarian

My heart began pounding as we approached the castle.

The stench of death lingering in the air, I felt sick to my stomach. This was not the greatest school in all the wizarding world, it was a scheme, something about the place felt as if it were printed on a blank canvas the painter not caring about their creation.

A ringing of yells and shouts impailed my sensitive hearing, they were cheering for us or for the dragon, they probably have not seen such a beauty before.

Her brittle claws gleamed in the evening sun as the ice dragon landed on the rocks that held centuries of lies and secrets.

" Hello peasants. "

His voice rang out behind me as he slid down the dragons tail at alarming speed and me? Well I simply jumped off doing my signature backflip as I stuck the landing my furryhat almost falling off in the process.

" Hello Hogwarts students. I am Victoria Potter and this is my companion, Elijah, the dragon is Lilith, I suggest you stay away, she is a grouchy old women. "

And all was said with a large grin painted on my lips as the Riddle appeared next to me his face emotionless, but hints of a smirk lay on his lips.

This is going to end badly, for them or for us, only time will tell.

------------------------Timeskip--------------------

I ran a hand through my beautiful red hair that seemed to be like a waterfall of fire gently falling it's flames devouring everything in it's path. A trait I am thankful for and one Elijah is hell bent on messing up.

" You seem streesed, love. "

Fleur smiled walking into view she was one of my oldest friends, she had the most beautiful silky blonde hair and she had eyes bluer than the sky.

" Your accent is annoying, frenchie. "

A smirk found it's way upon my lips, even though her accent was quite beautiful, it's fun to tease.

" Is that anyway to greet a old friend? "

The student smacked her head laughing as she did so.

" I have missed you. "

" And so have I. "

We met long ago in my first year, I remember it like it was yesterday. I was on holiday in France with Viktor and his family when we met. We both ran to help a boy that was getting bullied, Jay. From that day on, the three of us were inseparable. Three different people from three different schools. He was my first love. A painful love.

" How's J? " I asked hoping he had made full recovery.

" His situation is still exactly the same. " A frown sketched on her unscared pale face.

" How about we go to the feast, besides we never get time to talk anymore, we're both always to busy. "

My arm slung around her shoulder as I began to walk, probably in the wrong direction, trying to change the subject.

" They are called houses I think, J was a proud Eagle."

Fleur laughed as we got to two large doors.

" You do know we went the wrong way. "

I chuckled nervously before turning us around, determination on my face. It's not like she would be able to lead us there by herself.

" I'll find my way, even if we miss diner. "

A/N:Thank you for reading my story, Please like and comment, critism is welcome :)