chapter three

-Finn's POV-

it was about 5 am and i woke up. i got up and looked around me. i was confused at first but then realized ive fallen asleep in the living room.

the lights were off but there came enough light from the balcony. the sun was peeking through the buildings and it looked so pretty. it's like a sunset in our hotel room.

i started to feel really cold and i looked over to the balcony. the door was open. i walked over to it and closed it. i smiled. it's good to be back here.

i turned around and i saw Jack sleeping on the other side of the couch and Wyatt sleeping next to him on the floor.

i looked back at Jack. it looked like he was about to wake up but he just changed position. he stopped at the perfect moment. his face looked sparkling. i could've swore i saw some real twinkles in his cute and wildly curly hair.

i just kept staring at him until i heard someone coming from one of the bedrooms. it was Sophia. she walked over into the kitchen with a small box filled with oreos and said "wow you're awake already? you usually wake up at about 5 PM."

"shut up" i said while walking over to the fridge. i opened it and sighed "there's literally nothing here."

"we just came here. you think someone would've gone to the store at 12 am when we arrived?" Sophia answered while stuffing oreos in her mouth

"whatever "i said and took some oreos from Sophia.

we talked for about 10 minutes and decided to go watch tv. i sat next to the sleeping beauty (jack lol)

Sophia tried not to step on Wyatt while walking over to the couch. "woah why tf is everyone camping out in the living room?"

i laughed and we started watching the tv. quietly tho because we didn't want to wake up Jack and Wyatt.

-8 AM-

-3rd POV-

"what the hell man?" Jaeden said while walking into the kitchen.

"good morning to you too" Finn said while switching the channels.

"wow wtf you look like you've worn the same clothes for a month" Sophia said while lauging

"shut up, i didn't sleep very good. i bored because Wyatt wasn't in our room."

Finn: ok but how tf does that affect your sleeping?

Jaeden: i couldn't sleep alone.

Finn and Sophia giggled and kept on watching the tv. 2 seconds later they looked at eachother and then at Jaeden

"wait, you don't mean that you.."

Finn and Sophia looked at each other and started laughing.

"what? we just combined our beds. b-because the room was small?" Jaeden tried to save himself.

Finn and Sophia just started laughing harder and Jack and Wyatt woke up.

"can you guys be a any louder? i'm trying to sleep" Wyatt mumbled

-Jack's POV-

i heard laughing and opened my eyes. the TV was on. i turned my head and saw Finn and Sophia laughing like crazy. i saw Jaeden looking like he's having the worst hangover ever. Wyatt was trying to get up but he was too tired and he just jumped back to bed and yelled "OWW, i think i just broke my hand."

i turned my head towards Finn and Sophia. Finn stopped laughing and Looked at me. Sophia got up and went to drink coffee with Jaeden. Finn and i kept looking at each other until i rubbed my sleepy eyes and Finn just said "Hi" in the quietest voice ever. we talked for a few minutes until finn got up to get his phone off the kitchen sink.

"we have to be at the set in 6 hours. so plenty of time left." finn said while scrolling through his phone." he took it with him and he sat next to me. right next to me. he was a lot closer than he was before. i even felt his foot touch mine. Finn started talking about something but i just turned around and pretty much stared at him speak."

"well whatever... what do you think?" Finn said.

"What?" i said with a confused look. i started blushing and looked away.

Finn giggled and said "i said, where do you think we should go eat before the set?, jaeden is suggesting McDonalds. i was thinking of something more like Cafe. what about you?"
"Cafe is definitely it." i answered with a smile on my face.

"fine you win. but we're going to McDonalds after shooting." Jaeden and mumbled annoyingly.

"ok ok grumpy" Finn said while showing me some of the IT script.

soooooooooo what'd you think? i know it's a weird ending to a chapter but idc :)).
i'm just trying to write about 600-700 words in every chapter so yeahhh

btw uploading another chapter tonight.