chapter ten

Jack's pov

it's been a day since the party and i'm feeling a bit... i don't know. i don't really feel sad. i feel... empty?  i literally have no idea why i feel this way. shouldn't i feel happy? i've missed my friends so much and now we have about 2 more weeks of filming. i should enjoy this while it lasts.

3rd pov

Jack glanced at the clock. it was 11:30 pm. he put on a smile and walked out of his room for a late night snack. he opened the fridge and couldn't find anything he liked. well no one else is shopping here so might as well go to the store. he thought to himself and sighed.

 as he was putting on his shoes, he heard a familiar voice behind him. "Jack?" Finn said.

Jack turned around "yeah?"

"where are you going?" Finn glanced at the clock. "it's 11:35 pm" he continued.

"i'm just going to get something to eat. since no one else buys any food." Jack replied.

"oh well don't mind me" Finn said and walked over to Jack and started putting on his shoes.

"what are you doing?" Jack asked.

"i'm putting my shoes on. are you blind?" Finn said.

"yeah i can see but why?" Jack asked.

"i'm coming with you." Finn smiled

Jack rolled his eyes and waited for Finn to stop looking at him. the second Finn turned around to open the door, Jack smiled. 

"so where are we going?" Finn asked Jack as they were walking down the streets of toronto.(wow cringe)

"uh i was thinking Target?"

"works for me" Finn smiled.

it was October and basically freezing. Finn and Jack both forgot to put on warmer clothes. it was semi dark outside. aside from the street lights and cars. 

it was completely silent almost the whole time they were talking. it wasn't awkward at all though. it was a pretty comfortable silence. 

it's been 50 minutes since the two boys got to the store. after going through every aisle, trying on ugly sunglasses and playing with shit they shouldn't touch. they decided to actually buy the food they needed. and of course they bought a lot of dumb shit they didn't need.

everybody was staring at them at the cash register. just 2 boys buying dumb stuff and a LOT of food. they were both completely red from laughing so much. they didn't even really know what they were laughing at. every single person was probably thinking about the same thing. they're high. 

they were in the same mood when they got to the hotel room. they were shushing and trying not to laugh while stumbling in the door just like they were drunk. but they weren't. 

they were still laughing at something as they walked in the kitchen. they stopped laughing when they saw Jaeden and Wyatt in the kitchen. they were eating cereal next to each other and talking. but they stopped to look at Finn and Jack. at this point it was like 1 am.

they were all just looking at each other awkwardly until Wyatt broke the silence. "so where were you guys?" he asked.

"just uh buying some food." Finn said.

Wyatt awkwardly nodded and an awkward silence came again.

"uh Wyatt should we finish these at our room?" Jaeden asked.

Wyatt nodded quickly and they left without saying goodbye. no one really knew why it was awkward. Finn and Jack looked at each other and started laughing again. they put all the stuff in the fridge and got chips and soda and went to Finn's room. the rest of the night they were playing with some dumb toys and other stuff they bought, watching netflix and talking. 

Jack's pov

i slowly opened my eyes after hearing someone in the kitchen. i got up and turned around to see Finn sleeping. i had fallen asleep next to him. i looked around the room and saw a horrible mess. i felt like i was drunk last night and made a mess. but i wasn't drunk. the floor was full of random things we bough yesterday. some of them were broken. i don't remember buying this much stuff. i turned around to look at Finn sleeping again. i caught myself staring at him when i heard someone in the kitchen again. i got up and walked to the door and as i opened it i saw everyone staring at me. everyone. Jaeden, Wyatt, Chosen, Jeremy and Sophia. they were all looking at me as i was rubbing my tired eyes. i was confused at first but then i realized i just came out of his room. Finn's room. after a short awkward silence Wyatt and Jaeden started laughing.

"What's so funny?" i asked. 

"oh n-nothing..." Wyatt said and tried to hold his laughter.

"um ok.. i'm gonna go to the shower.." i said

i closed Finn's door behind me to give him some privacy and i walked over to the bathroom. i knew what everyone was thinking but no one said anything. i was sure they all were laughing at it right now. 

but i didn't really care because last night was fun and i've missed days like that. i've missed Finn.

HEYEYYE i finally updated woah wtf
is it cringe when the story goes like this

Finn said

Jack answered
Finn replied.

Jack said.
Finn replied

BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT I'M NOT A FUCKING WRITER
woah that sounded agressive ^^^
anyways, follow my instagram. @reddieluv
AND TYSM FOR ALMOST 2K READS OMFG THANK YOU!!!

be sure to vote and comment ;))

ok i'm leaving

bye