chapter four

-Finn's POV-   place: MCDONALDS YUM

"THANK YOU GOD FOR THESE FRENCH FRIES" Jaeden yelled jokingly while carrying the tray with everyone's food. everybody was staring at him. "i'm going to go to the bathroom :)) be right back" Jaeden said and walked away.

we all sat togheter in a large booth and i accidentally pushed Chosen and sat next to Jack. i mouthed: "Sorry"

Chosen rolled his eyes and went to get ketchup.

chosen sat down and Jaeden came from the bathroom and sat down next to Wyatt. Sophia smirked for the obvious reasons.

"ok now the straws."

everyone was looking at each other.

"did anybody get the fucking straws?" i asked.

3 hours later

-Finn's POV-

it was 10 pm and no one was tired. we decided to have a movie night. almost no one could agree on what to watch so we ended up watching like 5 movies. we started off with disney movies. around the second movie, i got up to get popcorn and when i came back i saw that Jack was asleep. i sat next to him and at the end of the movie i had fallen asleep too. Jack's head was against my shoulder. Jaeden and Wyatt decided to take a picture of us. the 3rd movie was a horror movie that Jaeden had picked out. Sophia fell asleep at the start of the 3rd movie. Jaeden had already seen it so he decided to be a dick and put the volume up when there was a jump scare.

-Jack's POV-

all of a sudden in the middle of my amazing and confusing dream i was woken up by a very loud voice.

"BLAME THE PIZZA" Wyatt yelled accidentally when he woke up. everyone was looking at him and he sighed and said "idiot"

Finn and i woke up too. i didn't even realize at first that i was almost laying on top of him. "SHIT" i practically screamed because of the jump scare. i sighed and showed Jaeden my precious middle finger. i sighed again and turned my head and realized i was almost on top of  Finn. i pulled away and got up and Finn was staring at me

"soo anybody want more popcorn?? anybody?" i said. i was almost completely red from blushing. i just stood there for 2 seconds and Sophia said "well i can take some popco-"

"Great, coming right up" i said while running to the kitchen.

-Finn's POV-

"hey dude check this out" Jaeden said while he and Wyatt were laughing. he threw his phone in my hands and showed me a picture of  Jack and i sleeping. i turned red and deleted he picture. without Jaeden even seeing that i deleted it.. he said "don't worry Wyatt still has the picture". they laughed and Wyatt showed it to me. i heard Jack coming and i took a pillow and threw it at Wyatt's face so he'd hide his phone.

Jack sat next to me and we just casually continued watching the horror movie.

-Jack's POV-

i kind of wanted to sleep because i'm the scaredy cat of the group. everyone knew i hated horror movies but i tried to act brave. there was a few jump scares that weren't so bad but at one point i got super scared and boom. there was a horrible jump scare but i just flinched. i sighed and thought no one noticed. until i felt Finn take my hand while still watching the movie. he knew that i hated horror movies and he was the one to always talk to me during horror movies to calm me down and it worked. but we were kind of embarrassed. so we didn't talk during this one. i just had this weird feeling about Finn. i thought about it for a while but i decided to just ignore it for now.

ok so what'd you think? this chapter obviously had more fack than the previous ones!! and lots more to come ;))