chapter fourteen

Jack's pov

it's been a few days since the movie night . honestly i think we all should start doing something healthier like going to the gym and not sit on the couch watching movies. what can i say? movies are fun.

i hear a knock on my door. "come in" i say. the door opens revealing Wyatt
"hey we actually cooked someth-" 
"by we you mean everyone else while you were watching the television?" i interrupted Wyatt.

"yeah.. so anyways, you hungry?" Wyatt asked.
"no, not really" i answered.
Wyatt looked at me with a confused expression "you sure? you're always hungry?.."
"i just ate actually.." i lied.
"oh okay.. well good night.."

"good night!"

Wyatt exited the room and went to eat with everyone else.

"you're always hungry?" what's that supposed to mean?

i was a little hurt by Wyatt's words. even tho i know he didn't mean it like i'm fat or i always eat or anything like that... so am i known as the person who always eats in this group?
i eat 2 meal a day. isn't that enough? maybe if i'll drop breakfast...

Finn's pov

we were all waiting for Jack and Wyatt to come eat. after a minute i saw Wyatt come through the door. "he wasn't hungry" Wyatt said and sat down between Sophia and Jaeden. 
"what? again? he's never hungry anymore.." i said.
"he apparently just ate" Wyatt said.

bullshit
i was getting mad. not at Jack. not at anyone else. i was getting mad at myself for not knowing what's going on. Jack has changed. he's much more calm and doesn't do crazy shit as much as he used to.. he doesn't get in trouble. for most people that would be a good change but that's just not Jack. i know something's wrong but i don't know what and i don't know how to find out. he never talks about his feelings anymore... at least not to me... mostly he talks to Jaeden these days and every time i ask what they were talking about they say "nothing".  Jack changed just like that and i'm actually really worried. he never eats anymore...

after we all finished eating Jaeden gets up and walks towards his room. 
"Jaeden wait" i say.
"uh ok?" Jaeden says.
"uhh... what have you and Jack been talking about lately?"
"Nothing Finn. i tol-"
"ok ok.. you don't have to tell me what you've been talking about but have you noticed him acting weird?" i interrupt Jaeden.
Jaeden sighs and looks down and then back to me again. "well... i don't-.. yeah... he's much quieter and he never talks to me about anything that's going on in his life.."
"but you guys talk all the time?"
"well... i talk mostly... i just want him to talk to me like again but i always end up telling him about my life. he does seem genuinely interested.. maybe.. you should talk to him? he listens you the most." Jaeden says.
"i mean.. i guess i could try?"
Jaeden smiles and i walk over to Jack's room.

i sigh and knock on the door.
"come in" i hear a squeaky voice say.
i walk in and look at jack and he coughs "gosh that voice crack tho" he giggles.
i smile and shut the door. Jack looks at me with a confused expression as i sit down next to him.

"hi?!" Jack says. 
"hey.." i say in a quiet voice and look down at my hands.
"so you came here to twiddle your thumbs or do you have something to say?" Jack giggles.
"what's wrong with you Jack?" i blurt out and look back at him.

Jack's smile disappears and he looks at me with a confused look. 
"what's wrong with me?" he says.
"Jack... you're not the same as you used to be." i say.
Jack sighs and looks down at his hands. "people change" he says.
"Jack... please.. i can tell you're not okay.
"Finn.. i'm okay. i've told you a million times" Jack says and gets up.
"Jack. you can talk to me about anything..." i say with a little anger in my voice and get up.
"Finn. i'm not hiding anything from you." Jack says with anger in his voice.
"Jack. everyone is worried about you. i know you're not telling me everything." i say.

"i don't have to tell you everything." Jack says.
"i know but please Jack..." 
"Finn! why can't you just trust me when i say that everything is okay?" Jack practically yells."
"because everything is not okay. i'm sorry Jack but i'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong with you."i yell.

Jack sighs aggressively and i can tell he's holding back tears. "well then i'm leaving." he yells.
"Jack.. you can trust me."
Jack turns around and walks over to the door. i can tell he's full of anger and he's holding back tears.
"Jack! talk to me." i yell.
Jack stops at the door with his back facing me. 
"please Jack. you can trust me. you can trust all of us." i say with anger still in my voice for some reason.
Jack doesn't answer. 
"why can't you just tell me?" i say.
Jack grabs the table next to him.
"Jack?" i say.

i was just about to open my mouth again to yell something until i saw Jack drop on the floor.
"Jack?" i yell and run over to him. i turn him around and see his eyes shut. i try to wake him up. "Jack? Jack??? Jack! wake up. i yell with tears in my eyes.
"What's going on?" i hear Wyatt's voice behind the door. 
"i-i don't know.." i say and try to wake Jack up.
Wyatt opens the door and gasps.
"What happened??" he yells in shock.
"i don't know... we were arguing.. and he just.. fainted i guess.. just call the ambulance."
Wyatt stands in shock watching Jack.
"call the ambulance!" i yell.

Wyatt flinches and runs to get his phone.
"what have you done to yourself Jack?" i whisper crying.

HIIII!!! sorry i haven't updated in a while... but i guess my writer's block is gone now yay!! sooo what'd you think? what do you think happened to Jack? find out in the next chapter!!