Chapter 4

Michael's P.O.V

I sat at the coffee shop and waited for Logan. I seen her getting out of her car through the window and I started to get butterflies in my stomach. She walked over to me and smiled, sitting down. "Hi." She said placing her bag on the floor and looking back at me. "Hi, How are you?" She thought for a second. "I've been better." She said laughing. "Oh, do you want me to order you something." I asked her, getting up. "Oh no I don't drink coffee." She said with a straight face. "Oh, Um." She laughed as I sat back down. "Michael, I'm kidding. Sure but I can order it. I'm a big girl." She said getting up and leaving me there with a red face.

Logan's P.O.V

"Just an iced coffee please." I said ordering and looking back at Michael. He looked nervously out the window and I smiled to myself. "Here you go ma'am." The guy said handing me my cup. I thanked him and made my way back to the table.

 "So, Mr. Clifford, What would you like to talk about?" I asked him trying to ease his nervousness. It was usually the other way around, ya know someone trying to ease my nerves. "Anything really. Let's start off simple, What's your favorite color?" He said laughing. "Purple, I think. You know I'm not to sure about this question. It changes all the time." I answered laughing. "Well that makes a whole lot of sense. Favorite animal." He asked laughing.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, but I have two huskie puppies name Snowpop and Poptart and a baby kitten named Jellybean." I said taking a drink of my iced coffee. "Why them names?" I shrugged. "I have a very active imagination." He laughed harder. "That has nothing to do with the question."

"I had a lot of fun today." I said walking to my car. "How about we do something tomorrow like say go for some frozen yogurt and hit the park." I nodded. "I would love that. Same time tomorrow, Pick me up at my house." He nodded and smirked. "Sounds great, I'll see you later."