Chapter 37

Logan's P.O.V

"Logan?" I heard Mikey calling my name but just sat on the bed reading a book. I didn't want to talk to him so I just ignored him. "There you are. Why didn't you answer me?" He asked sitting next to me. I didn't even look at him. He touched my leg and I jerked away from him. "Loggs, come on this isn't funny." He said moving closer to me. I stood up off the bed and sat on the floor. "Why are you ignoring me." He groaned getting up and walking to me. I stood up and walked out the door and down the hall. He followed after me and I ran into Ashton. I pushed him in front of me and just as I hoped he started talking to Mikey. I kept walking and he kept trying to rush Ashton.

I smirked to myself and continued to walk when I heard the footsteps behind me again. I groaned to myself and turned around, soon to be pushed against the wall. "Talk to me." Mikey pleaded. I shook my head no and tried sliding under his arm. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back between his arms. "You will not go anywhere until you talk to me. We'll stand here all day if we have to." He stated. I shrugged my shoulders and crossed my arms over my chest, ready for this fight that I was prepared to win. 

We stood against the wall like this for about forty-five minutes. It was easy for me but Mikey seemed like he was going to break any second.

"Hi guys, It seems that Mikey and Logan are mad at each other and well they've been standing here like this for nearly an hour. Mikey wont let Logan anywhere until she talks to him and it doesn't look like that's going to happen soon, so we'll keep you updated on that." Ashton said filming a keek.

"Can you guys just kiss and make up already, we're hungry and we're waiting on you guys." Calum complained. "Just go without us because she isn't going anywhere right now." He told them. They just nodded and left leaving me and Mikey against the wall. I frowned and looked down at my nails, biting my lip.

I was getting tired of just standing here and honestly I just wanted to talk to Mikey now or at least just so I could get off the wall and sit down. I rocked on my feet and stood onto my tiptoes, reaching my arms around his neck. I brought my lips up to his ear and gently bit on his earlobe. I heard a low groan come from Mikey's lips and moved down his jawline. His arms moved from the wall to my hips and I pulled away from him, walking back to the room and sitting on the bed. "Cheater." Mikey shouted, coming in after me. "Why wont you talk to me?" He asked crawling over top of me. I finally gave in, seeing how desperate he was and I opened my mouth. "I'm sorry." I said in a whisper. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you." I said against his lips. I couldn't help it I'm a sucker for this boy.