Chapter 9

Logan's P.O.V

"Shut up." I groaned, reaching over to my phone. My text messages were blowing up and it kept on waking me from an actually decent sleep. I looked at the text from Alik first.

Hey, you okay? I'm just worried about you, since you're not in school and everything. Just call me when you get this.

Typical Alik, always worried about someone else before himself.

Yea I'm fine. I'm just not feeling good. I'll be there tomorrow and I need to talk to you when you're alone. Kay?

I guess if I could tell anyone about my feelings it was him. I opened up the message from Kalista next.

Are you coming to school today. I just want to make sure you were okay.

What did they think happened to me. I rarely miss school, scratch that, it was normal before last month.

I am fine. Don't need to worry, I'm just not feeling well today.

Now the text messages I didn't want to read. All the ones from Michael and the one I got from Mason this morning. I think I'll start with Mikey's first.

Hey beautiful.

Logan?

Are you mad at me.

Did I do something wrong.

I'm sorry for anything I did.

Why aren't you talking to me?

Logan, please answer me.

What did I do to you?

Do you not want to be with me or something?

I guess you didn't want to be with me.

You still love Mason and I understand.

I get it I'll back off. No more sneaking around. I'll leave you alone.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I took a deep breath.

I wasn't mad at you, I got in trouble for ditching school and got my phone taken. But you sure were quick with getting another girl. Oh and I did break up with him for you but I see you didn't care. You could have came to my house and checked on me but instead you chose another decision. I see what your priorities were. So yea I guess we can be done. Byee.

I quickly sent it and looked at my text from Mason.

Please tell me this is a joke Loggs.

He had a picture of the note attached to it.

Of course it is. Remember on my birthday when you pelted me with water balloons. Surprise. Sorry I couldn't be there to tell you I was kidding. I love you and maybe you can come over later.

I think I would rather stick with Mason. I can probably get him to start acting like a good boyfriend. He texted me back.

Oh thank god. I thought you were really breaking up with me. I'm gonna get you back. I'll stop by after school to see you. I love you too baby.

My mouth dropped. He finally said it back. Maybe I just had to scare him into it.

Michael's P.O.V

Oh so now she texts me back.

I wasn't mad at you, I got in trouble for ditching school and got my phone taken. But you sure were quick with getting another girl. Oh and I did break up with him for you but I see you didn't care. You could have came to my house and checked on me but instead you chose another decision. I see what your priorities were. So yea I guess we can be done. Byee.

Fuck, I made a big mistake. Wait what does she mean by girl, the only girl that was here last night was Liz and she was checking up on me since Luke called her and told her I was going through withdraws. He's such an idiot. I'm such an idiot.