Chapter 42

Logan's P.O.V

"Dance with me." Michael said, holding out his hand for me to take. I smiled but shook my head no. "Why not?" He asked, kneeling down to eye level with me. I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess I'm just not in the mood." He pulled me up by my hands and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You wanna tell me whats wrong?" He whispered to me.

I laid my head on his chest and bit my lip slightly as we swayed back and forth to the music. "Michael, please don't hate me." I said quietly. "I could never hate you." He whispered back, kissing my forehead. "Mike, I'm gonna have a baby. I'm pregnant." I said hesitantly. Michael dropped his arms from my waist and I pulled away to look at him, but he began walking away from me and out the door. I put my head in my hands and wiped away the tears forming in my eyes.

"Where'd Mikey run off to and why are you crying babes?" Kalista asked walking over to me with Annabelle. "He left, Kalista, he left after I told him I was pregnant." I said walking out as well. I got in the car and headed home, slowly opening up the door and collapsing onto the couch. I could hear quiet sobs coming from my bedroom and I slowly walked in there. "Michael?" I said quietly. "I'm sorry." He said, not looking at me. "What are you sorry for?" I asked taking a seat next to him, "I fucked up Loggs, I didn't mean to do this to you, I didn't mean to ruin your life." He said, leaning his head on my shoulder. I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his forehead. "It isn't your fault. I just want you to want me still. I don't want you to leave." He looked up at me.

"Of course I still want you, I mean I want the baby to but I don't want to ruin your life. I know I'm going to be a terrible father because I'm never going to be around for it. I don't want that for you or the baby." I shook my head. "You'll be a great father, I promise that." He stood up and pulled me into a hug. "I love you Loggs." "I love you too Mikey."

A/N: Guys, Should I make a sequel to this like about their life with the baby and everything. I mean it's up to y'all. Anyways let me know. Love y'all! -Makaylee.