o n e ~ Harper

{3 months earlier}

"Ryan stop your swinging me to high" the girl I once was giggled into the sunset of Toronto.

"Don't sorry I'm not going to let anything happen to you" he said to me sweetly. My life was perfect.

He stopped swinging me and as I got off he snaked his arms around my waist. I looked up at his gorgeous blue eyes and smiled.

"Harper..." he said.

"Yes" I replied.

"I love you" he said to me, not breaking eye contact.

"Ryan we are only 14..." I trailed of. Before I could finish his lips smashed into mine. My heart melted. All of a sudden he started feeling me up.

"Ryan....what are you doing?" I said breaking apart from the kiss.

"Shhhh baby" he whispered, sticking his hands up my skirt. I quickly push him to the ground.

"Get off me!" I screamed. No one was in the park so my voice echoed as the swings swung in the soft spring breeze.

"Why have you got to be so stuck up." He asked me with a disgusted look on his face. I can't physically speak. My voice goes dry and I can't say anything.

"Are you gonna say anything bitch?" He shouts in my face.

"R-Ryan, what's wrong?" I say tears falling down my face.

"What's wrong is that your so stuck up all the time why can't you be more like Kira?" He yells at me angrily.

"B-b-but you said you loved me...." I said, tears streaming down me face.

"You really think that I'd love you?" He said, mockingly. I froze. After 11 months together my boyfriend is saying he never loved me. It's funny how things change in a split second. He turns around and walks away leaving me in the park. The sun sets and I walk home, shaking. When I walk in I run up to my room, lock the door and just let everything out. I cry and cry and cry.

-

I wake up around 4AM when my phone blows up with messages and posts all shared about me.

@alison184: woowwwww it's so funny how the quite girls are always the most freaky😂

@kirabenson: acc pissing myself

@lukeh_: get in their lad!

@ashelykirkman: ew what a slag😷

@robbyk.01: slag much?? can't believe they did it in a park I'm dying😂😂😂so classy Harper!

Oh no. I scroll down to see that Ryan has shared a tweet about us doing it in the park. Are you f*cking serious.

Harper: WHAT THE HELL!! DELETE THAT TWEET NOW!

Ryan: ha no. F*ck off. Thanks

I breath heavily. What has he done.

Hey! I hope you guys like the first chapter about a bit of Harpers life before. Don't worry the losers will be in the next chapter ;) Keep voting x

~ G xox