f i v e ~ Wyatt

I see Harper dancing with Ryan. I sigh and walk over to the group.

"Hey...where's Harper?" Sophia says.

"She is dancing with Ryan..." I say.

"Sorry buddy" Jeaden says patting me on the back.

"You f*cking left her alone with Ryan... are you serious Wyatt Oleff" Sophia shouted.

"She's probably fine" I say shrugging. Sophia walks off trying to find Harper. I walk the other direction, suddenly worried. I walk upstairs and hear muffled screaming. Harper? I open the door slightly and see Ryan kissing down Harpers neck and she doesn't look like she's enjoying it. Her dress is unzipped, her hair is a mess and her lipstick is smudged down her face.

"Get off her!" I yell. Ryan looks up and walks out the room, muttering something. I look at Harper who is shaking but stops when she sees me.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Wyatt" she says giddily. Oh sh*t.

"Hi Harper" I say to her.

"What a lovely pleasure to see you here" Harper says dreamily.

"Yeah" I say. She's defiantly on something. Maybe Ryan drugged her.

"It was sooooo lovely dancing with you" she says getting up and swirling around.

"Yeah it was" I say smirking, looking at her twirling around the bedroom.

"Let's get you home Harper" I say to her.

"Nooooooo we mustn't go yet there's still so much to dooooooo" she giggles to herself.

"I don't think we can take you home like this" I say. She carries on dancing. I take her hand and lead her down the stairs, making sure she doesn't fall.

"Guys I think we need to take Harper to someone's house, not hers" I said, whilst I carry Harper through the crowed people.

"Jesus Christ what happened to her" Sophia says shocked.

"Sophiaaaaaaaa" Harper giggles whilst poking Sophia's nose. We all look at each other and decide to go.

"You guys could crash at my place" Jeremy said.

"Yeah that'll be cool" Jeaden says, whilst we all walk outside.

"I'm sharing a room with Finn!" Jack shouted whilst giving Finn a look.

"I'm with Jeaden" Sophia says, whilst looping theirs arms together. I look at Jeaden and he smiles. I think I've missed something.

"I'll be with Jeremy" said Chosen. Everyone looks at me carrying Harper.

"I'll be with Harper?" I say.

"He's secretly really excited" Finn says whilst everyone laughs.

"Yayyyyyy sleepover" Harper screams. We all laugh at the drugged up Harper in my arms.

-

Jeremy leads us to mine and Harpers room which is really big with a huge double bed. Jeremy says goodnight with a yawn and Harper falls onto the bed making a snow angel. I laugh to myself.

"Harper do you want me to get you anything?" I say to her.

"Ummmmm....I want...." she says trailing off. Her head falls on the pillow and her eyes close. I make sure she's comfy and rest her head onto the pillow properly. Her eyes flicker open and look into mine. I tuck some of her golden hair behind her ear.

"Wyatt?" She whispers.

"Yes Harper" I say smiling at her.

"I love you..."she says sleepily.

"Oh Harper...if only you weren't drugged..." I say sighing.

"I took a sh*t loads of pills..." she says into the pillow. I sigh.

"I love you more Harper Henderson" I say. I kiss her forehead and get into bed next to her. She keeps her eyes on me and goes closer to me I can almost hear her heartbeat. I smile knowing that I can hear her heartbeat. She snuggles in close to my neck I wrap my arms around her.

"Goodnight Wyatt"

"Goodnight Harper"