n i n e ~ Harper

~3 months later~

Me and Wyatt are walking down the corridor at school, hand in hand. It's my first day back at school because the doctors said I need some time off. Things are better at home. Mom decided to get a councillor for her drinking problem and has a job at the local supermarket, she is also dating this guy named Sam. He's so nice and treats my mom like a Princess which is good. Lily is getting invited to play dates with the other children from the Nursery nearly every weekend. Wyatt is the sweetest boyfriend ever. He's stuck by me since everything happened. And not to mention I have the best friends ever. Sophia and Jeaden  are a thing and so are Finn and Jack (although everyone kinda secretly new they would end up together). Jeremy is dating this girl called Sadie who doesn't go to our school but she's really sweet and funny. Chosen is single but he doesn't really mind. Everyone is happy.

"So what do you want to do after school" Wyatt says tightly gripping my hand.

"We could...go to the park?" I say.

"Sure...as long as I'm with you" he whispers.

"what?" I say.

"Nothing" he smiles.

~Maths~

I sit in my seat and start doodling in my book. I try and keep my head down not making a big deal of my return. Even though everyone is staring at me and whispers. The whole school knows what's happened. I don't know how but the word really got around.

"Hey Harper" says a voice from behind. I turn around and see Kira and her friends all sat at the table behind me. I roll my eyes and turn back around. She pulls my hair and I turn to her.

"You and Wyatt are so cute...two losers together...how adorable" she mocks. Her friends all laugh. Bitches. I turn around again but Kira throughs a packet of crisps at my head and it lands in front of my book.

"Go on eat it Harper it won't bite" she says mockingly. "Oh yeah that's right anorexic freaks like you don't eat" she says, basically spitting on me. Her friends are in hysterics now. "You should see yourself Harper...you look gross...you are literally a skeleton." I blink back tears in my eyes. Where the fuck is the teacher. I just want this lesson to start and get over with.

"Something funny girls" says Sophia pulling out a chair facing Kira.

"None of your business" one of the girls says.

"Oh no please do tell...it must be absolutely hilarious" she says aggressively. The girls don't say anything back and are saved by the teacher coming in. Sophia turns back to the front and squeezes my hand. I smile at her gratefully and we begin the lesson.

-

After the bell rung I waited for Wyatt where we usually meet each other, by the lockers. I look at my phone, he's never usually this late. All of a sudden Wyatt appears talking to this girl I've never seen before. She's got short black hair and is really tall.

"Hey Harper, this is Scarlett she's new" he says.

"Hi" I say blandly. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I might be a bit jealous, I mean who wouldn't be.

"Hi" she says sweetly with a smile. "Me and Wyatt were just talking about the losers club...are you one of his friends" she says to me, turning her nose up a bit.

"No actually I'm his girlfriend" I say, emphasising the 'girlfriend' part.

"Oh right well bye Wyatt" she says winking at him.

"Bye" he says smiling.

"So how was class?" He says turning to me, entwining our fingers.

"Fine" I say sulking.

"What's wrong?" He says.

"It's so obvious that Scarlett likes you Wy" I say swinging our hands.

"Does she" he says confused.

"Seriously....she just fricken winked at you Wyatt!" I say a little too loudly, causing people to look at us.

"Someone's jealous" he says smirking.

"I am not!" I say in a huff.

"Yes you are Harper, just admit it" he laughs.

"Maybe a little bu-" I begin before Wyatt kisses my lips. I smile causing him to laugh.

"Your so cute when your jealous" he says. I roll my eyes and laugh. We walk out of school and go back to his place.

Ughh homework will be the death of me I swear... keep voting!! xox

~ G xox