t w e n t y ~ Wyatt

I ring Harpers doorbell, straightening out my clothes. Today is the last day of school before we finish for Summer. Harper opens the door standing in some ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie. How fricken adorable.

"Morning noodles" she says, swinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Morning princess" I say, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Would you two hurry up....like seriously we get your cute and everything" Jack whines at the bottom of Harpers driveway.

"We're Coming Jack" Harper giggles as she closes her door.

"That's what she said" Finn laughs. Jaeden,Jeremy and Chosen laugh whilst Sophia just rolls her eyes.

"Finn shutup...my moms inside and the windows are open" Harper whispers and smacks him over the head playfully. I laugh and entwine our fingers to walk to school.

-

Me and Harper had a pretty good day. The kids don't bully Harper anymore , Ryan's been expelled for doing drugs in school and Harpers getting better which makes me so happy. It's horrible to think that she wanted to do something awful to herself, to leave me....

"Wyatt do you want to go to the park for a bit?" Harper says, looking at me with that amazing smile.

"Yeah sure but can we get some sweets at the shop on the way" I say.

"Yep" she says, quietly humming to herself. I smile at her.

We get to the shop and the door dings as we enter. I grab some skittles and pay for them. We walk out and I hand Harper one. She looks at it and breaths heavily, slightly. She then looks at me.

"Please Harper....do it for me?" I say. She instantly takes it and pops it in her mouth. She smiles as she chews on it. I kiss her forehead knowing that she's going to be okay. We then walk out and go down to the park whilst the sun sets.

-

"Harper?" I say, swinging her on the roundabout.

"Yes" she says, whilst holding on tight.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I say to her.

"You tell me almost everyday..." she laughs. I stop the roundabout looking into her eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She says, smiling at me. I giggle a little and she kisses my lips, softly. I melt into the kiss, never wanting to let her go.

"I love you" I say to her breaking away from the kiss.

"I know you do....but I love you more" she says smiling.

"Not possible Harper Henderson" I whisper, wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiles at me and snuggles into my neck. 

" A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other"

FINISHED!!! OMFG 4K THAT IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYSSS. I hope you enjoyed this book and if you guys want me to do a sequel pls comment. Oki I love you guys and hope you have an amazing day/night. Keep smiling :)))

~ G xox