Jodice/It's You

Candice Accola was just getting her vampire skills back on track by becoming apart of The Originals Netflix series. Her Instagram stated she was in fact in Atlanta.

It was time to impress the fans without spilling too much information. Candice and Joseph stood beside each other and smirked. "You ready?" Joseph said, giving Candice a nudge.

Candice and Joseph were both married, but it was clear there was something there for each other. Perhaps it was all the fussing about Klaroline that the fans wanted that brought them liking each other-and the ship-

"So, today we're going to talk about The Originals and how it's progressing." Joseph said to his fans as he sat down on a stall with a small black microphone.

The fans went crazy and flipped out their mobiles to record what Joseph was about to hint. Joseph picked on a young woman in the crowd for a question. "Will Klaroliners be happy with what they get?" She asked.

Fans looked at Joseph, a few hoped for Camille to come back, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen. Joseph smirked and pulled back the curtain behind him where Candice was smirking and posing.

The fans went wild and cried with excitement. Candice and Joseph on a panel together at Comic Con. It was already streaming through Twitter and Instagram.

"Hi, everyone!" Candice smiled as she took a seat.

"Caroline. What are you doing here?" Daniel said with a laugh and winked. Candice rolled her eyes and laughed along with him. Joseph said, "does that answer your question yet or do you need more?"

The fans all yelled and wanted more.

Joseph and Candice looked at each other with the eye and didn't know what to say.

"So, in The Originals, you'll be more than pleased with the reunion. As Klaus has already said, "I intend to be your last, however long it takes." Candice said.

Joseph added. "We all know that Klaus wants to be with Candice, ugh I mean Caroline." He went red and laughed, hiding his face with his hands. Candice ignored him and continued.

"Some fans won't be particularly happy, but I love the scenes I've shot with Klaus and I love that their spark returned."

After hours of sitting in front of many people and heavy sweaty LED lights. The comic con was finally over. Candice turned on her heel after waving goodbye to the fans and walked off towards her car. Saying goodbye to the cast was too painful to do. She recalled her last scene with Klaus once more. "One of you walks towards the door, and doesn't turn around. Even for one more moment, because walking away is the I'll never forget you."

"Candice!"

Candice froze in her footpath. Oh-god-no-no.
It was him. Candice smiled and turned. "Joseph" Joseph caught his breath and urged Candice to wait a moment more before he could speak. "Candice. I-I can't let you walk away this time." At his fragile ten word sentence Candice' heart began to flutter like a loaded machine gun. He continued, "I don't feel the attraction to my wife like I do you, and I know. I know I sounds so awful, but I felt a spark between us ever since I grew to know your personality on The Vampire Diaries."

Candice sat down on an old, fallen apart wall. What would happen now? She had a daughter, a husband. And even though she was happy with that life, it wasn't fulfilled.

"I... Agree."

At her tiny whisper of exhaustion, Joseph let out a long sigh of relief. She felt the same. "But. What's going to happen? I can't just pick up and leave. I-" Joseph stopped her talking with his index finger, and rubbed on her bottom lip. He lent in for a kiss, but Daniel and Nate rudely interrupted. Candice pulled away from Joseph and immodestly stood to her feet.

"Goodnight boys, it was fun ride." Candice smiled. Nate pulled her in for a swift hug before hopping in the car after the driver took the luggage. Daniel smiled and shook Joseph's hand before turning to Candice. "I've enjoyed working with you both. Have a goodnight and remember. Whatever you believe Klaus and Caroline can do, you can do." Daniel left with a smirk and climbed in next to Nate.

"I'm going to go home, and talk to Joe about what's about to happen."

"And what is about to happen?"

"We are to be grown up about this, take it in turns with custody of little Florence-May and I suppose..."

Joseph smirked. "We buy a house together?"

Candice huffed. "We have no idea what it's going to be like. We might hate it. We are risking everything."

Joseph pulled her in for a hug. "Whatever happens, happens together. I'm going to tell Persia that I need to find something else within this world and marriage just isn't the key for that. Meet me here tomorrow at 5:30pm. I'll have everything sorted for us."

-

And the adventure begins...