Second Time Around

Deanna POV-

I put my books to the side and was about to get ready for bed, when Shep came out the bathroom with my footspa. You know those things you soak your feet in?

He had a towel on his shoulder and a fanny pack around his waist

"What are you doing?" I looked at him.

"Sit down." He placed a towel on my bedroom carpet, then put the footspa on top, in front of the recliner chair I had in my room.

"Shep I'm tired. I been up all day. School, then training camp with y'all." I yawned.

Getting my night clothes out the drawer.

"Fine if you don't love me and don't appreciate the fact I'm trying to be a good bae then I'll just..." He gave a sad face and acted like he was going to pick it up.

"You are so annoying." I put the clothes down on the bed and sat in the chair.

He got on the bed and got on his phone ignoring me.

"Shep. Come on."

"Nah other things like sleep more important than my time with you. So sleep." He diddled on his phone.

I gave the biggest eye.

"Would you come on?"

I waited for him. He didn't move.

"Shep." I looked at him, he didnt move.

"Fine..I'm going to--"

He shot up before I could get up and plugged the spa in.

"Excuse me for wanting to show my bae some attention." He rolled his eyes getting on his knees.

"You are such a baby." I took off my socks.

He held his stomach like he was gonna throw up.

"My feet do not stink fool." I playfully kicked him.

He laughed. "Put your feet in the water."

I did. It felt so warm and relaxing.

He began to wash my feet with some liquid foot soap, I'm guessing he bought.

"That feels good baby." I said as I watched.

"Oh yeah?" He raised his brow.

"Don't even try it." I knew he was thinking sexual.

"See I was even thinking like that. That's your freaky ass. Moaning and groaning while I'm washing your feet."

"I am not you fool." I laughed.

He continued to wash my feet a little bit more. It really did feel good. So good I fell asleep.

And when I woke up, I woke up to a hot ass mess.