Young Black Love

Deanna POV-

"Here." I handed Brandon a Sterling jersey to put on.

"Do I look like a Shepard to you? I'm not wearing that. I got my own jersey." Brandon said drinking some wine  before we even left the house to go to the game.

"What Jersey you wearing?"  I looked at him skeptical.

He opened his Jacket to reveal a baby blue plain shirt, that had "do you need a suga mama #21? Across it in black permanent marker.

"I went to Michaels arts and crafts this morning. Picked up this 1.29 shirt, and  got me a permanent marker and made my own." He took a big gulp of wine and poured another.

21 was Dig's number. "You are so stupid. Take that off." I shook my head.

"Its either this or I go naked."

"Keep it on." I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I thought. Now who we waiting on?" He asked.

"21's girlfriend." I said fixing up the couch.

"She ugly?" He asked.

"No idiot."

"Damn. Well sus just gon' have to square up. Cause I'm not going back to Louisiana without him." He sipped the wine really loud.

"I haven't been to a game in so long." Ray came down the stairs.

"Bitch where the rest of your clothes?" Brandon asked Ray.

She came down the stairs with a Shep jersey on, and some white booty shorts.

"What's wrong with this?" She looked at her clothes.

"Play if you want too. But you try to tempt my bae. You gon' have to square yo ass up too."

"Whose your bae B?" She laughed.

"Lil Honey Dip." He took a swig of wine.

"Diggy." I rolled my eyes. "Look at the shirt he made?"

Ray bursted into laughter.

"I used to bring signs and stuff in college to Odell's game. But Kenya stole his fine ass away from me. Petty hoe." He burped loud.

"Alright you drank enough for now." I took the glass.

The doorbell rang.

"Ray can you get that." I told her, while I washed the wine glass out.

Ray got the door and Sira entered.

"Hey boo." Ray told her. "Sorry about the other day. I've just been—"

"Dig explained. Its fine. Sorry for jumping the gun."

"Good." Ray said.

"Hey Ra." I said.

"Hey Deanna." She gave me a hug.

I looked at B who was starring her up and down. I hit him.

"Sira this is my good friend Brandon." I introduced him. "He's here visiting from Louisiana. He's a principal down there."