Chill On Me

Diggy POV-

"Ra." I went after her she had got back in the car.

I tried to open the passenger side door but she locked it.

So I opened the driver side door and looked at her peeking my head in.

"Ra get out."

She ignored me scrolling through her phone.

"Sira."

"Take me to my dorm."

"No get out."

"Take me to my fucking dorm." She yelled.

I looked at her not moving. She just looked at her phone.

"What's the problem?"

I waited for her to respond. She didn't.

"My phone buzz you trip. You see me comforting Shep's sister, whose fiancé, who is a woman by the way got killed, and you trip. What is the problem?" I continued to look at her peeking in the car.

She just wiped her eyes. I rolled mine. This was becoming too much a female driven emotional day.

"So you not gon tell me what's wrong?"
I looked at her.

There was quiet a moment. Then she said.

"I just keep feeling like I'mma get played again. So every little thing has me on edge."

"Okay but I can't break your trust if I don't even have it Ra." I looked at her.

She sighed then looked out the window.

"Here's the deal. Give me your full trust. Stop automatically thinking I'm your ex. Learn me and who I am. And if I break your heart or your trust, I'll give you a free pass to whoop my ass."

She looked at me.

I smirked. She smiled.

"Deal?" I said.

"Deal." She blushed.

"Now lets kiss on it." I looked in her eyes biting my lip.

"Okay." She said not moving.

"You owe me a damn kiss. Come over here." I told her.

She rolled her eyes then leaned over toward me with her knees on the seat and kissed me. I refused to let her lips go for a good min.

When we pulled away we just both smirked. I gave her one last peck.

"Chill on me aight?"

"Yeah." She said.

"I'm going to get my bag I'll be back out." I closed the door and went back inside.

"I'm so sorry Dig." Ray apologized.

"Its cool. You good."

She sat on the stool as I picked up my bag.

"What were you trying to ask me before you broke down?" I asked her.

"I was going to say I needed a hang out buddy. Just to do fun stuff with around the city. Since Shep and Anna so lame. But I don't want to ruin what you got going."

"I'll just talk to her about it. I know you going through things and probably need to get out the house. I don't mind. And plus it helps that you're..."

"Gay?" She laughed.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Or maybe I should be scared since you fine and my girl is too."