The Look

Kenya POV-

"Kenya this is the second time Odell has called my phone. I'm picking up."

"Brandon!" I yelled.

Anna, Anais, Sira and Ray were in the room having fun with the stripper. Meanwhile I was in the room pouting that my husband was half naked on a yacht, with Trey Songz and barely dressed exoticals.

"She right here." I heard Brandon say on the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes and opened my hotel room door, to Brandon standing annoyed outside my door.

"Take this shit so I can have fun with the stripper too." He said loudly on purpose so O could hear.

I snatched the phone. Brandon smirked and walked off waving at me down the hall.

I closed the door and sighed. Trying to decide whether to hang up on O. I had turned off my phone, but he kept calling Brandon's to get in touch with me.

I put it to my ear and got in the bed.

"What?" I said with an attitude.

"Don't turn your fucking phone off on me first of all. Lets get that out the way." He said equally angry.

"Who are you? I'm a grown woman. I don't need your permission to turn off my fucking phone." I said legit getting mad at him.

"Don't yell at me." He said calmly but irritated.

"Yellllllllllllll." I yelled into the phone.

There was silence. Did he hang up on me I thought.

"You done?" He finally said.

"What do you want Odell? I'm busy." I rolled my eyes and straighten my pillow.

"Oh I'm keeping you from some corny ass stripper?"

"Oh, am I'm keeping you from them hoes that was in the hot tub with Trey?" I snapped back sarcastically.

"When did my name become Trey?" He said being smart.

"Whatever I know they all on the boat. And gawking at your fucking body."

"I'm built like a greek god I can't help that."

"Goodbye Odell."

"Before you go, lets talk about when its appropriate to put what's mine on Instagram or even walk around with that on period in front of somebody that ain't me?"

"Oh you own me now?" I asked in confusion.

"I think you can answer that? My name is somewhere no other nigga will ever touch." He said matter of factly.

He was forever bringing up this fucking pussy tat.

"I'm getting it removed so..." I shrugged.

"Try it." He said.'

"And what will you do?" I said like he wasn't scaring nobody. Because he wasn't.

"Do it and I'll show you."

"Whatever." I looked at my clock. It was 11 here. Which meant it was around 1 there.

He all of sudden started facetiming me. I made an annoyed face and answered.

He was shirtless in a bed.

"Where are you?" I said.

"My other woman's bed." He scratched his head.

"Well tell her she can have you."

"She said you can have me." He looked to his side like it was another person.