Prologue:

"Mario!" Luigi yelled out to Mario across the party room that most of the major Mushroom Kingdom population was in. The whole room went silent. Mario turned around and faced toward Luigi with a face of anger. "Please you have to help me bro!" "I'm in big trouble!" Luigi Explained to Mario. Nothing but silence... Mario then pulled his hat a little down to output a shadow over his eyes. He started to take slow steps toward Luigi. Each Step echoed across the room. "Well Oh Well..." "It's you..." "You were supposed to be here at 6:00..." Mario muttered to Luigi. "Sorry Mario, but I Seriously need help!" "You're the strongest person I know!" "Please Mario!" "There's not much time!" Luigi stuttered to Mario with a scared face. Then suddenly Peach came running from upstairs and grabbed Mario's shoulders. "Mario... Please help me!" "I don't want to make a fool of myself." "You gotta help me stand up to these ladies up there!" "They think they can use me..." Peach told Mario. Luigi stood there still with his scared face. "Sorry" Mario Said. Peach and Luigi's Eyebrows both went up. "Peach let's go." Mario said as he walked away from Luigi. Luigi was shocked that he would pick to help her out before his own brother. Suddenly the door slammed wide open to reveal An angry Blue Yoshi. "YOSHI..." The Blue Yoshi Yelled out.  "I'm sssss-sorry..." "I knew your plan!" "You tried to scam me!" Luigi cried out. Then the Angry Blue Yoshi ran towards Luigi and knocked him down on the floor. A whole group of Toads after seeing that ran out terrified. Luigi got up and hopped on the Blue Yoshi to try and slam him backwards. It didn't work and the Blue Yoshi flung Luigi off, making him hit the wall. By then most of all of the people that were in the room had left besides Rosalina. She stood in the corner with a shocked look on her face. The Blue Yoshi proceeded to run and pick up Luigi and kicking him in the face. He was pushed back and slammed hard onto one of the many glass tables in the room. He fell back down on the ground. Rosalina watched and started to see that Luigi was bleeding on his forehead. Luigi barely got back up and was obviously weakened. The Blue Yoshi was about to do one last strike to end it all but suddenly Rosalina came up and held his arms so that Luigi could do a clear strike on him. Luigi then did one last punch to the face. The Blue Yoshi was down. After that, Luigi went down too. He was weak and tired. Rosalina came running to see if he was fine. Then comes Mario and Peach walking down the stairs laughing at each others conversation. Then they see the disaster that happened down stairs. Mario then saw Luigi on the floor with Rosalina. "What did he get himself in this time?" Mario asked. "I heard your conversation." "You could've prevented it." Rosalina shoved in Mario's face. Mario gave a hard smirk. "Well... Peach is the princess after all though." Mario stated. "So you're saying your brother isn't anymore important?" "Shame on you, Mario." Rosalina said before barely picking up Luigi and leaving. "Yeah..." "That's right." "Just walk away." "JUST WALK AWAY." Mario yelled before going back to talking to peach.

——————
Morning After...
——————

Luigi wakes up to be quite shocked to be in Rosalina's bed. Then he turns his head to see Rosalina sleeping. "What happened?" Luigi thought to himself. He got up out of bed and looked in the mirror. He saw all the scars and dried blood on his face. "Woah..." Luigi said quietly not to wake up Rosalina. "get..." "get back to bed Luigi..." "it's for the better..." Rosalina said quietly while she stretched in the bed. Luigi nodded his head and laid back down to rest. He couldn't help it to think of what happened. He didn't remember. He eventually just got over it and went to sleep quickly. He would trust for Rosalina to tell him what happened...