Chapter 4: Fate

——————
3 Years Ago...
——————

"Oh Man!" "I'm so hyped, Rosa!" Daisy said before grabbing Rosalina's hand and jumping around. "I'm gonna finally ask him out!" "My True Love!" "He has to say yes!" Daisy screamed out with joy. "Yeah..." "You two will definitely be the best couple." "No doubt of it." Rosalina cheered up Daisy even more. "My hearts racing so fast!" "I can feel the burst of energy all through my body!" "Why can't the time come any sooner!?" Daisy bursted out. "Yep." "I would definitely have that same feeling too, Dai." "If only there was somebody I actually had interest in..." Rosalina explained. "Rosa..." "I'm your bestie!" "I'll surely find you a hot guy!" Daisy assured Rosalina. "I don't care about how they look!" "It's about who they are!" Rosalina told Daisy. "Well..." "Yeah, Sorry Rosa." Daisy apologized.
Rosalina was weird. She was awkward in relationships. Rosalina was kind though. She was the sweetest and most honest person there was in the Mushroom Kingdom. Rosalina knowing that she was different knew it would be hard if she could ever find the perfect guy. "Well Dai, I'm gonna go..." "Good Luck, I hope you don't get rejected." Rosalina said with a smile before she started laughing. "Yea... Bye Rosa." "I hope that didn't just jinx me or something." "You know how madly in love I am with him!" Daisy playfully yelled putting her arms out and keeping her eyes closed. Rosalina walked away slowly and stopped after 10 Minutes. Directly in front of her was a tall purple loving man. She put her arms to her sides instantly and tried not to blush. It was Waluigi she almost bumped into, which so happened to be her crush not even Daisy knew of. Rosalina seemed to see something within him that no other girl saw. He was handsome and so nice, she thought he might have been "The Guy." "Wah?" Waluigi made a sound of confusion and looked below. He saw the head of a beautiful girl blushing at him awkwardly. His chest was almost right next to her head and it made him uncomfortable. He walked back 5 steps and then shook his head. "Sorry..." "Um, Rosalina right?" Waluigi asked before he started to blush. He gets nervous in situations like these... Extremely nervous. His criminal days with Wario were over and now he was trying to be himself. "It's... It is fine..." Rosalina stuttered and started to walk fast away. "Wow..." "He is the Guy isn't he?" "Why did I blush..." Rosalina thought to herself. Rosalina turned around quickly without even thinking. "Waluigi!" "Could we hang—- hang out some time???" Rosalina stuttered again. "Sure..." "Cutie..." Waluigi said quietly before walking away. "Oh my stars... He just called me Cutie!" Rosalina thought to herself. She was bursting with happiness. And so there it began... Rosalina and Waluigi started talking, more and more... Before they soon started to date. They were the happiest couple you could think of, and not that well known either. Everything was well until...

——————
Almost 3 Months in Rosalina and Waluigi's Relationship
——————

"Um..." "Would you mind having a talk, Rosa?" Daisy spoke to Rosalina quite angrily, interrupting Waluigi and Her kissing. "Sorry honey..." "I gotta go." "Love you!" Rosalina said quick to Waluigi before being yanked away by Daisy. "Okay so it is no secret anymore Rosa." "You and Waluigi are clearly dating..." Daisy told Rosalina. "Yeah of course we are..." "What is the problem Dai?" Rosalina said softly to Daisy with a confused face. "You realize Waluigi had the biggest crush on me, Right?" "He always seemed to stalk me and such." "I don't like him quite frankly..." "And honestly I don't want to be friends with you if you're dating him." "So..." "Rosa..." "Pick one..." "It's either Me or it's him." Daisy Explained in a frustrated manner. "I'm so sorry Dai, I didn't know..." "But I love him." "I will always go with Waluigi..." Rosalina told Daisy in a light hearted voice. "Fine..." "I see how it is..." "You are my best friend Rosa." "I hope you know that." "I can't let some guy take our friendship down..." Daisy said loudly. Daisy then dashed away. Rosalina was confused and just slept it off later that day. She thought it might of just been jealousy or something similar. Rosalina wakes up the next day...
"Local Man reported missing!"
"If you find him, call this number!"
Rosalina looked over behind her shoulder to see That Waluigi's picture was on the screen of her TV along with a phone number. "NO!!!" Rosalina screamed out louder than she has ever screamed. Suddenly, A ring reverberated across the house that came from the Door Bell. Rosalina started bursting in tears and she saw the door open. It was none other than Daisy. "Well..." "That solves the problem, doesn't it?" Daisy said in a terrible tone. "I loved him!" "He was the light to my darkness!" "You did this..." "HOW COULD YOU EVER DO THIS DAISY!?" Rosalina screamed out with even more tears running down her face. Rosalina then rammed into Daisy pushing her down to the floor. "We aren't friends..." "Go to the depths of Bowser's Castle and burn in Lava!" Rosalina yelled out at Daisy. Daisy got up with a face of anger and ran out whilst slamming the door. Daisy was insane to be mad at Rosalina at something like that. But after that moment, Daisy hated Rosalina with a passion. But as time went on Daisy started to accept that she shouldn't had ever done such a thing to her best friend. Daisy became perfectly fine with Rosalina again, (Although Rosalina still hated her but hid her feelings) until the accident happened at the casino... Later on... Waluigi was assumed to be dead. But in reality... He was still alive, lost in the deepest of woods. The cops never got involved for weird reasons that were never released to the public. Everything seems to happen for a reason, Correct? It was all fate, Right? Those were questions stuck in Rosalina's head and they seemed to stay there until she met Luigi.

——————
Present Day...
——————

"Hey My Darling..." "Quick Question..." "Would you ever leave me?" "Especially over drama?" Luigi asked Rosalina quietly. "Never." Rosalina told him with a promise, which is what she actually thought... But sometimes things change. Fate... Remember?