Chapter 6: Damaged

Waluigi lies on the ground like a hopeless dying animal who was run over by a car. He gets up and starts to cry heavily. He then pulls out a needle out of his pocket, before jamming it into his upper left arm and injecting something into it. Whatever it may be, it definitely has some of the same chemicals that a Starman would have. It makes sense why you feel so invincible when you take one. Waluigi pulls the needle out of his arm and drops back down on the ground on his back.

You fool... I told You... I wasn't going to do it again... I TOLD YOU.

Words shuffled in Waluigi's mind like hell. Was he insane???

——————
Long Ago...
——————

"Run brother, Run!" Waluigi yelled as Wario ran past him. "I won't leave you behind like this!!!" Wario states, losing his breath. "You have the money!" "GO!" "Be free and live a good wealthy life without me!" Waluigi yells before coughing. Wario runs and succeeds to get on his bike and drive. Waluigi, on the ground, looks behind him before getting up and sprinting. "STOP THEM!" A blue shelled koopa with glasses states. "Yes Sir, Yes Sir!" Three Hammer bros state before running after Waluigi. Waluigi turns around and throws a bob-omb far, trying to aim and hit the hammer bros. The bob-omb explodes, injuring one of the hammer bros. "Dammit! Phil!!!" One of the hammer bros yell out while still running. He then reaches for his walkie talkie. "Man down! Repeat, Man Down! 10-31! 10-33! Over." The hammer bro screams out. "HE'S GETTING AWAY!" The other hammer bro states while slowing down due to lost of breath. "Damn... I lost where he is!" The hammer bro states before falling to the ground. "Phil..." He states before he starts to cry. The ambulance pulls up as well as 2 police cars. A fire bro comes out of one of the vehicles. "Where did he head?" He asks. "Straight ahead is all I could see." "Past The Great Mushroom Park, I'd assume..." The hammer bro stated. "We'll patrol the area, sir." "Thank you for your help." The fire bro says in a deep voice. He gets back in the police car. "Patrol all blocks within a 1 mile radius of The Great Mushroom Park." "If suspects aren't found within 3 hours, we'll give up and put them on the wanted list." The fire bro tells his partner. "Is that even legal?" His black shelled koopa partner asks. "Shut it, What I say, goes..." The fire bro harshly says. "Ok..." His partner responds... The fire bro drives away and all of the cops go and patrol near The Great Mushroom Park. 3 hours pass and they give up. "Guess they're gone, everyone." "You can all go home now..." "I'll put them up on the Wanted list." The fire bro tells everyone before walking away.

——————
Meanwhile with Waluigi...
——————

"How the hell did I get away with that?!" "I never realized I had that in my blood..." Waluigi talks to himself out loud. "Now..." "I must get home." "Quick!" "I need to pack all of my shit as soon as possible." "And I need to go off the radar, outta the Mushroom Kingdom!" Waluigi states with Determination. He checks his pockets. "Great." He says as he finds his phone. It was slightly cracked on the corner of the screen. He attempts to see if it's alive. The phone's screen turns on and shows 7% battery life. "Good, enough." Waluigi then called Wario. Wario answers the phone. "Brother?!" "You're alive!?" Wario surprisingly says. "Yes, I escaped!" Waluigi yells out, still shocked. "Where are you now?" Wario asks. "Back at the house, I gotta get outta here quick." "You and I could use the money we have to buy us all we want!" "We should use the money to buy a portable toad house, and then go off the radar!" Waluigi suggests. "I'll think about it." "I'm coming over." "See you, Brother." Wario tells him. After awhile of waiting, Wario arrives. "Hello." Wario says calmly, smiling. Suddenly 3 police cars show up behind Wario, at the door. "WE GOT 'EM!" The police yell.