72.3 score--HORROR--Payback in Cell Block B--Kyle McClure

Payback in Cell Block B by Kyle McClure

https://www.wattpad.com/472304523-payback-in-cell-block-b-prologue-the-day-it-all

A man, Michael Garret, is imprisoned after the hasty decision to drink and drive leads to the hit and run death of a young child. He is quickly and justly prosecuted and will serve his time at a facility that is largely unheard of. What happens there is more terrifying than any prison experience Michael could have imagined. Does he deserve the justice he receives? That is not for any of us to decide anymore.

 Does he deserve the justice he receives? That is not for any of us to decide anymore

REVIEWS

Micky Dawdrill said: "I loved the demon-dude. He was creepy, he was cool--and he had the perfect name. Jericho...oooo...Yeah, so over all, I would say it was good. It was well-written. Gram and spell were pretty good--not perfect, but pretty awesome. It was a short, sweet read. It was under horror, and I feel like the the author got what he--I'm assuming it's a he--wanted to bring across. And then--gosh--it was all a dream! I loved that twist, especially right after he tried to escape. Nice one. I would recommend this shorty on Wattpad, definitely, and I'm gonna give it a 80/100 for good plot, good main character, and lasting attention span."

Tim Flecher said: "Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this short story was written for the purpose of portraying its message, and the message was good and well-portrayed. In the beginning, I felt like I couldn't give this story a high review simply because I feel like it was so rushed. But then when the whole story turned into a dream, I was like...yeah, bro...It has a good message, I love that it was not written in the first person, and compared to everything else on Wattpad, I'm going to give Kyle a 95/100 for this excellent short story." 

Sarah Hous said: "I thought this short story was pretty darn cheap. It was written way too fast. It should have been a novel for the story line it had, and the hate language in it was completely unnecessary. Plus the grammar and spelling were awful. I'm sorry my first review is negative, but that's just my opinion. 20/100"

Bill Fallace said:   "It was a good idea and an original plot. Jericho was so little described, you get the feeling he's mysterious. I liked the main character. It was a capturing read. My only quarrel with this work is its spelling and grammar mistakes. I also felt like the plot went a little too fast and maybe Michael's wife was a little bit of an necessary character, but it was good. I'll give this fine short story a 70/100."

Kimberly Ellis said:  "Honestly, I didn't love this short story just because I'm not really into paranormal stuff. But it was decently written and I kind of appreciate the fact that it isn't in the first person just because it seems like everything else on Wattpad is. I feel like this author is original and different and definitely deserves a place in the Jewels list. 79/100"

Tanya Jackson said: "I was going to say no way on this one, but Kyle McClure really got me on the message part. Now I want everybody to read this story, because I think anybody who has a heart at all would benefit from it. 90/100"