70.0 score--FANTASY--Delirium--Jessex001

Delirium by Jessex001

(MATURE)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/117292551-delirium

Kris Cormich is a teenager who finds himself unable to enjoy life with the terrible situation he lives in. His abstract dreams turn into a reality and he faces something much more greater than himself. Faced with the confusing chaos that two woman present him with, he tries to make sense of what the meaning of his life is. As he spirals deeper into the madness, what truths will be revealed to him about his existence?

 As he spirals deeper into the madness, what truths will be revealed to him about his existence?

REVEIWS

Tanya Jackson said: "This was a pretty good story! The writing was good, there were only a few spelling/grammar mistakes and the plot was great. I felt like there was a purpose to the story and the flow and speed were fine. The end was very satisfying. 85/100"

Micky Dawdrill said: "It was quite chilling, but it was an interesting read. It kinda makes me feel like I'm reading the history or life in a queer way. I thought this story was awesome and definitely deserves to be with the Wattpad jewels. I mean, come on, man! When the kid realized he had reincarnated himself and he didn't remember it?? This story is awesome. I'll slap a 85/100"

Tim Flecher said: "I can't claim to be a super fantasy guy. I guess I didn't really love this story. I got confused in the plot sometimes and I didn't really feel like Kris was a super trustworthy character. Sometimes he seemed to believe things Emily said too fast, and sometimes it was like...come on, Dude...It wasn't badly written, though. It was well paced, active, and had decent grammar and spelling. But I feel like the characters were just too unclear and that's kind of a big thing for me. 50/100"

Bill Fallace said: "Well, of course I focus mostly on technique stuff. I think the plot was pretty good. It had a sort of lasting quality that's hard to get in stories these days. I saw a couple mixed up words here and there, but aside from that grammar and spelling were good. This is certainly a nice read for someone who likes this type of dark historic fantasy. 80/100"

Kimberly Ellis said: "Ok, so the plot wasn't bad. I didn't really like the way God was portrayed as so stand offish, but it's certainly better than other stuff I've seen. But some of the description in here—like that cannibal stuff—I just about threw up. I get that this is supposed to be dark and stuff, but that was so gross. Honestly, I can't really say I liked this story. But it wasn't terribly written, so I'll say 50/100."