OS: 1

Pabsu's Birthday

We keep dreaming about our Mr.perfect creating all sorts of vivid imaginations of how our man would be looking, his facial structure to his jaw line to his well built abs to his eye colour to his skin tone to his IQ level to his richness just everything perfect ! But does it even work like that ? What happens when someone not really what you were looking for comes in your life , blows your mind and makes you believe he's the only perfect person on earth for you! Trust me , I experienced , so will you one fine day ... till that I keep waiting to hear your story ........
                                  Yours truly ,
                                            Anonymous.
Anushka completed updating her blog and shut her laptop and sat on her bed .. she loved doing this for some reason , being anonymous sharing her thoughts with a few people interested to know .. and their valuable opinions it just gave her a feeling of being a normal person...

She was lost in her thoughts when her PA entered ..

Mam .. there's a call for you .. said Riya her PA..

Thanks but Riya this is the umpteenth time I am requesting you to please call me Anushka or Sweety .. you work with me not for me .. she said ..

I'll try sweety mam .. she said handing over her the phone and going away ..

Hello ? Sweety answered the phone ..

Back on being the sweet you ! Pabsu replied from the other end ..

Don't start again please ! Sweety requesting tired of his usual teasings

Did I ever stop? He asked her .. 
sweety could imagine the smirk on his face right now ...

Hmm .. so did you call for a reason or just that you were missing me too much :) ?

Well I never stop missing you but I am currently dam angry on you !

Why what did I do now?

How can you decline for coming tomorrow to the party ? It's my birthday sweety !

Pabsu .. I know that and I wanna be beside you all day .. but I can't come !

And Why can't you ?

We can't let the not subsiding rumours increase more right ? There's already too much of anticipation after  Raveena mam posted the dinner party picture ...

Ya actually you're right .. pabsu said thinking .. fine I'll call you back I'm busy ..he said and cut the phone ..

-------------------------------------------------
Next day ..

The entire social media had taken a storm .. as expecting #1 trending on twitter , fans going gaga over all other websites sending their wishes in to their most favourite Bahubali !

Pabsu was just hoping that Facebook doesn't ban his account for having been pinged in every mill second...
But he just couldn't deny the fact that he is indeed lucky to have got fans from all over the world wishing and blessing him for a great life .. cakes , bouquets, gifts were pouring in and he was surrounded by his family members ..

He was waiting for sweety's visit but somewhere he knew she wouldn't reach ..

She did give him hundreds of calls and thousands of WhatsApp notifications but none in use ! She even tried calling his sisters but he made an excuse of not attending the call ..