OS: 3 [Part 1]

Jealousy prank

Anushka had completed her shooting for bhagmati which was currently under post production while prabhas was busy with Sahoo .. after the poster had been released the expectations had rose to another level and everyone on that set was working very hard day and night ..

Prabhas and Anushka had been getting very less time to spend with each other reasons : 1- sahoo's hectic shoot and 2- growing media interference

However they would make time for each other by hiding and scooping inside each other's house being their new love zone ..

*random day at prabhas' house*

So how's Sahoo going ? Sweety asked prabhas who was sitting on the couch watching some random stuff on tv

Hmm nice.. I've got such a nice team to work with .. you know with Neil , Shraddha, jacky sir and others it's just a ball .. and Shraddha's team with all her girl pals is what she calls them .. they are just so much of fun .. you know even you should come sometime on set ..

Huh.. yeah ! Sweety said not much happy with the praises..

I sure will .. I wanna meet Neil once .. he looks dam good in his new look .. sweety said sitting down next to her .. 

Yeah .. and you know Shraddha also has a dog .. she showed me his picture and god it's soo cute .. he's Black in colour and so flurry and I just felt like snuggling to him ...
Anushka just sat there being uninterested ..
And then , Shakti sir , Shraddha's dad came on the sets to surprise her ... he was missing his daughter so he just decided to pay a visit .. isn't that cool? And I met him and the father -daughter duo are just the same .. Shraddha was clicking our pictures and ...

I'm not interested to know .. I'm going home bye ! Sweety said blantly and left the room ..

Prabhas mom entered the room with food..
What happened to her ? She asked

I don't know .. I was just talking about work and telling her about Shraddha and people .. he replied

Okay .. now I know what happened ... Prabhas mom smiled and left the room ..

Women are impossible ! Prabhas remarked and continued surfing through the channels ..

*Sweety's home *

Sweety picked her phone angrily and dialled her night in shining armour

Ranaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she screeched on the phone as soon as it was picked up ..

Usually people say hello ! Rana replied

Hi ! She said

Now tell me what did your dear pabsu do ? He asked nonchalantly

He is just .. a .. wait how do you know it's related to Prabhas? I can't call you like that ? She asked in dismay

You never did in last 5 years so ...

Whatever ! Now that man is in some serious trouble .. don't you think he's too close to Shraddha and girl pals ! She said mocking fake girly voice ..

He's working with a new team brother .. everyone's always excited..

I am never so much !

He's not you .. and moreover Shraddha is a nice girl and

Ya I know .. don't start off again ... she said being all angry

Okay .. so just play the jealous prank .. Rana quipped

And what does that mean ?

Duffer! I am keeping a party tomorrow at my house .. do you remember Abhish ? [fictional character ]

Ya.. that sticky college mate of mine ..

Hello¿ he's my friend too .. Rana said

Ya.. what about him ?

If Prabhas can do it unintentionally then even you can do it intentionally..

Ranaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sweety screeched again ..

Sweety please spare my ears ... he cried

Rana my brother my better half I love you !!!! Just don't forget to invite this Abhish guy and pabsu tomorrow !! It's going to be a heck of a day !!

Hehe great .. Rana said not much interested .. can i please go I have a date on...

Oh! Who's the new one ?

Bye sweety !

Hehe bye !

-------/////---------//////-----///

To be continued .....

Votes and comments please ..

Specially written for pranushka4ever 💕