OS: 4

Hot night wear

A/N - Just realised almost all the one shots started with "Anushka " 😂 so this time I'll start with "Prabhas" 😂

Prabhas came out of the lift and rang the bell of sweety's apartment . He just loved coming here .. her house to him was like a meditating room . Filled with vibrant colours, artifacts and paintings and quotes which inspired a lot ... it was just home for him ...

Sweety and prabhas had actually decided to go out for dinner but then due to prabhas's unexpected work schedule they decided to stay back at her house and binge watch something.

As sweety heard the doorbell ... she quickly wore her overcoat and opened the door ...

Hello beautif...... he would have completed his statement only if he would have not been smitten by the queen of beauty his lady love standing there in a silk top and shorts with a robe tying around covering only what's necessary

 he would have completed his statement only if he would have not been smitten by the queen of beauty his lady love standing there in a silk top and shorts with a robe tying around covering only what's necessary

Pabsuuuuu..... she tried the umpteenth time to call him back from his dreamworld

Huh ha ! Hi ! He said and strided in before she could question about his stare ...

He went ahead and sat on the sofa and started changing the channels randomly ..

Sweety shook her head and went to the kitchen to get him water ...

She came back and gave him water while he was watching Rana's no.1 yaari ...

My brother's doing an excellent job !
Yes I agree ...

Ok so what do you want to have ? Sweety asked him

He moved his hands up and signalled her to bend down as he wanted to whisper something in his ears ..

what's there to whisper on what he wants to have ? This man's crazy !
She bent down near his ears and slowly he spoke ..

See, the first thing I wanted was night , which is there ..
Now all I want is Nutella and you... he said trailing off the you and biting her ear at the same time ...

Anushka quickly gave him a wack on his chest and went to the kitchen to get popcorn ..

Darlingey... what are we watching ??

Bol Bachchan ! She shouted back ..

No! No way ... I want to watch Chennai express !!

What ? Not again .... sweety said while coming out and keeping the popcorn and two cans of redbull on the side ...

No I don't want to watch bol Bachchan .

But you know Abhishek Bachchan is my fav actor and he is the wittiest of all in this film !!

So ? Even I want to watch Chennai express as Deepika is there in it !

Bol Bachchan !
Chennai express !
Bol Bachchan !
Chennai express !
Bol Bachchan !
Chennai express !
Bol Bachchan !
Chennai express !
Bol Bachchan !
Chennai express !

Finally after a lot of argument the two agreed on watching GURU which starred Abhishek and Aishwarya as Aishwarya was also one of his favourites

As soon as the movie started sweety plunched on pabsu and sat facing the tv while pabsu moved her hair to a side and swayed his hands across her arms ..

Both were busy watching the film when Anushka felt a tickling sensation on her skin ...
she turned around to see that prabhas was giving her wet kisses on her back shoulder and was trying to remove her robe at the same time .. sweety tuned around blushing and tried to remind prabhas about the film ..

I'm watching .... he replied back busy

Really ? She said and moaned as his kisses were getting insane second by second ..

She left her hands lose and taking this as an opportunity he removed her robe swiftly ... sweety turned around and prabhas pushed her on the sofa climbing on top of her ...

He attacked her neck the next second leaving no breathing space for her ... she continued to wriggle under his touch and started opening his shirt buttons much to prabhas's please ..
he left her neck and looked at her once and sealed his lips with her ..both kept taking turns of dominating over each other .. sliding their tongues in and out making one and another insanely passionate ...
Prabhas got up from her to remove his shirt and again came on top of her ... he started trailing his lips all over her body when he tried to bring her on top .. while in the process of turning prabhas lost his balance and fell on the floor with a loud thud .......

Pabsu .... pabsuu... pabsuu Anushka kept shaking him trying to bring him back on earth !

Where are you lost ?? And why are you still standing at the door come in ya ... sweety said as he came out of his riverie..

Why are you wearing this dress ? He asked her astonishing her about dress suddenly ..

Why means ? I wanted to wear it I wore it ... now come inside she pulled him in and made him sit on the sofa

So what are we watching today ? Prabhas asked her trying to commence his increasing heart beat .. and washing his sweat beads ..

GURU She yelled from the kitchen and prabhas knew it was not a dream but a future he just got a glimpse of !

The next thing Anushka heard was a huge thud on the floor !