OS: 5

The punishment

It's already 9 pm , I'm starving here past an hour and mr.bahubali is still busy on god alone knows what !!
Pabsu pick up your dammit phone !!! Anushka yelled clearly her anger rising ... and why not ...
A quick relationship advise - you can have several reasons for as many reasons but never make your partner starve .. trust me the results are outrageous!
Pabsuuuuuuuuuuuu

After another half an hour when Anushka couldn't control it any further she dialled his number when he finally picked up ...

Pabsu where are you ??!!!!

Darlingey Sujeeth is throwing an impromptu party ... we've left for his house ... please eat something and sleep I'll come tomorrow.. bye .

BYE ??? BYE ??? Did he... did he just zone me out for a party ???!!!!!! I've been starving my intestines for 2 hours and that's what I get ... wait and watch Mr.Prabhas you are screwed!!

Next morning ...

Pabsu has made me wait yesterday for the whole fortnight ... he's so gonna face the punishment of not making time for me !! " Anushka said determined to teach him a lesson ...

She took her bag which she filled with necessities of the punishment and went towards her pabsu's house ...

She quietly entered tiptoeing inside prabhas room .. and removed her things from the bag ..

She seductively bent towards pabsu and spoke in his ears ..

Good morning handsome ...

Pabsu smiled ..

Don't you think you deserve a punishment for making your fiancé wait for an entire night for you ! She said sweetly ..

Do what you want Sweety ... he said with his eyes closed ....

She bit his ear lobe and took a rope and tied his hands to the back of the bed ...

What are you doing .. he said whining on the bed ...

Nothing pabsu ... she said and slowly applied something very hot on his legs ..

Pabsu sensed and shot up with pain ....

Anushka nooooooo ... get that WAX out of my leg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wish .. sweety smirked

Darlingey , my cutie pie , my sexy witch , my lover , my bestie , my devsena don't do this .. I'm begging you don't ... baboi it's boiling... remove remove remove ...!!!! Pabsu cried in pain making Anushka laugh hysterically at his expense ..

While Anushka proceeded to take a wax strip ....

Darling NOOOOO... naa I love you na .. sorry yaa .. you know the first time I did was the last time .. it's decided .. it's burning .. ahh remove remove remove ....

Anushka slowly proceeded towards and him and placed the strip over the wax applied on his leg and rubbed the strip smoothly ... this is your punishment for hanging your fiancé for 2 hours and making her starve for a party ! God pabsu the rum's smell still radiant in your breaths ...

And here you go ...
Anushka pulled the wax strip tightly ...

Oh fuc**ing lord !!!!!! Prabhas yelled in pain ...

Shh pabsu stop abusing your sisters are in the house !! She said being al the more seductive ...

Anushka you are dead today ! Dont you know I hate it ... my past experience you still had to .. I just feel like .. feel like being Mahendra and leaving you for bhllaldeva only .... Prabhas cried in pain ...

Flashback ...
In 2012 while mirchi's shooting was commencing ... Prabhas was requested to wax his legs as they thought it would look better ...

Sitting in front of the waxing lady in shorts on the set in his vanity .. he knew no one but Anushka to ask this for ... he quickly sent a message for her and she reached instantly ...

"Yes pabs... what the hell ! What on earth are you doing ??" Anushka asked seeing the scene unfolding in front of her ...

Ahh .. actually the director wants me to wax re ... and I don't know if it will pain or no .. or hurt .. or any side effects ... and who else is better to ask than you .. so I called for you ... so does it pain ? He asked in a squeaky voice ..

Well we are habituated now so no .. but you have a good control .. don't worry it will be fine .. Anushka tried empathising him ..

Do you mind sitting here ..

She sat beside him and the parlour one started with her work ... she applied the hot wax on his leg .. and as an instant action .. he held Anushkas hand strongly .. while she kept saying sweet nothings to him ...

The parlour girl gently placed and rubbed the strip and in one go pulled the strip that hard... that Prabhas eyes were bulging out of the sockets .. he instantly turned towards Anushka while she gave him a helpless look .. his cries continued till the shooting was stalled for the day !!

Flashback over ..

Don't do this to me ... please ..!!

One last time .. your hair have any way grown big and it's very cute to see your face helpless like this ... she laughed ..

She took the wax and climbed on top of him ... placing the wax on the upper portion of his leg above the knees near his inner portion ..

You're turning into one big witch now ! Don't scold if I end up abusing you now !! He yelled again..

Anything for you my baby ! She said an stripped the wax hard making him lose his calm yet shriek in mind without sound ...

Good baby ! She said while she kissed his cheeks ... now the punishments over ... she said and freed his hands from the robe ... and the next instant the situation was upside down Prabhas taking the dominance...

One night and so much of anger .. I have a tough time after marriage then !

Now that punishments are over ... I think someone's hands and arms had to be waxed .. he behaved as if thinking ...

Pabsu' no . Not you .. don't even think about it ...

Darlingey , punishments are equal when they are connected to romance !

And the punishment continued .....

The end ...