OS : 6 [Part 1]

No.1 yaari .....

{ Normal : explanation , "" : Rana , italics : Anushka , bold : Prabhas }

"Good evening , welcome , namaste . You are watching mc. Dowels soda no.1 yaari with me , Rana . Powered by the Viu app"
"Today, I have two such guests who I look up to when it comes to friendship. These two are so loyal, friendly , caring and loveable that a diabetic patient prefers to be aloof them . Even though the two have given us humongous hits individually and together, they prefer to be friends for life. Please welcome Bahubali and devsena or "pranushka" what their fans call them , on no.1 yaari "

The tune plays and Rana goes and opens the door . He greets Anushka in , gives her a warm hug and leads her inside .. then gives Prabhas a bro-hug and the two move inside . As expected the two are again twinning , with Anushka wearing a light blue and brown coloured dress and prabhas wearing light blue shirt with brown pants. The two get seated and Rana sits on his chair.

Now that you didn't get the throne in the movie , you got one for yourself here da .. he said and Anushka laughed alongside while Rana gave his signature smug but laugh look.

"It was always mine da"

Okay, let's not get into this or the show would never end . Anushka mummed the two .

"Okay so here are you two , best friends of the town ... since you'll worked together for four films now ... you'll know each other in and out . So tell me what's that one thing that annoys you two the most about each other "

Prabhas is a tease once you know him . I still remember the first day of shoot of billa of how quiet , shy , no interactions guy he was . But I think once you start knowing him , you get to see the notorious side of him .

"And you big man"

Everyone knows Sweety is so sweet. So caring so full of life blah blah . But it's the few of us who've witnessed her tantrums know what it is when she's angry . What one expects jejamma she becomes the cranky 4 year old kid .

Prabhas explained to which everyone started laughing while Anushka moved his shoulders in exasperation like she did in Savithri's interview <3

"Okay so now let's play the first segment: it's called red or green . There will red and green coloured juice shots , green indicating you chose truth to answer the question and red for choosing a dare . Now given in both the situations , if i find anything fishy you'll have to face the punishment for it . Okay so are you two ready . "

Your games always scare me

Ready.

" Priya please can we have the juice shots "

Priya , Rana's assistant walks the juice shots with her and places on the table in front of them.

Okay we start with you first , Anushka : truth or dare

Anushka picks up the green juice shot and drinks the whole in one go .

"Okay truth : when asked your close friends , they all have to say one same thing , you are the worst person to keep the secrets , any kind of secret. Is it true ? " Rana smiled timidly while Prabhas coughed scornfully and Anushka hid her face with her one palm .

Now see for me to elaborate that , one says I'm telling you one thing don't tell it to anyone ... but it's human tendency for anyone to say that one thing to someone and tell that someone to not tell it to anyone .. so then ..