OS:2

Nutella Love bite

Anushka was in her house ... she had completed shooting for bhagmathi and was now currently reading scripts she had received ... she wasn't really happy as now everyone were providing her with warrior girl roles and she wanted to do something different ..

No Riya! Not this one also .. aren't they all kinda same what I have done before ? { for ones who don't know , Riya is a fictional character added by me as Anushka's PA in the previous OS also }

Yes mam .. I think we'll export someone from Hollywood to write a script specially for you ... Riya said huffing in dismay ..

No I have many to write here too .. Anushka winked at her and took the coffee mugs to keep in the kitchen ...

Alright then .. Anushka mam I'm leaving .. Riya said holding the scripts and moving towards the door ...

When the hero , prabhas enters the house ..

I'm dead ! Riya muttered ..

Go-od evening sir  Riya said and hurriedly started moving towards the door ..

Wait .. where do you think you're going ? Prabhas asked trying to sound strict ..

Umm .. my shift's over so .. um.. bye ? She said pretty much not sure of what to say ..

Then leave na why are you waiting here ? He asked and Riya just ran from there ..

He let out a chuckle and turned to the other side only to bump in sweety standing there with her hands on her waist and lips twitched in "unbelievable look"

Why do you always do that to the poor soul ? Sweety asked him

Because it's fun ! He said kissing her twitched lips and moving towards the kitchen ..

This mr.perfect though! Sweety grrredd and moved towards the kitchen ..

Pabsu was finding something in the fridge when sweety came to do her remaining job ..

What you cooking? Pabsu asked her while opening the other drawer up ..

Cheese omelettes .. she said smiling while she was chopping vegetables

Yumm .. he said finally finding what he wanted ..

What are you finding ? Pabsu said

He just slopped happily making a grin sound making Anushka look up to him .. only to see him holding a jar of Nutella in his hands and him licking his lips ..

Sweety smacked her forehead and commented
"The whole world knows you as the rigid Bahubali, who knows the strong , no nonsense eating, strict regime follower comes hiding to his girlfriends house for having Nutella !"

You see I'm not called chocolate boy for nothing he said replying and opening the bottle ..

He opened the bottle while he laid his fingers inside the jar and took a mouthful of Nutella in his mouth ..

Yummm .. he said devouring the taste of it .. he slowly walked towards her and placed his left hand around her waist , placed the jar on the slab and his right hand in the jar , obviously.

So how was your day .. Anushka asked putting the omelette in the pan and sticking her finger in the jar and licking it ..

He laughed at her gimmick and continued ..

Hmm nice met Shraddha today ! He said looking down at the jar ..

Really how's she ? Sweety asked being all inquisitive...