Episode 10 [ full ]

Y/N:
Oppa ..

He turned around and look at you . He smile and stand up .

Suga :
You look diffrent .

Y/N:
Is it a bad one or good one ?

He laugh and hold your hand .

Suga :
Is a good one.

He then take you to the seats . He introduce you to everyone .

Suga :
This is my partner , Y/N .

Everyone waved and you smile .

He told you to sut between him and Jin .

All the boys are looking at you . It was quite akward untill Jimin and Wendy come.

Wendy :
Y/N ? *smirk* I thought you wouldn't come since you don't have a partner . What you doing here ?

Jimin didn't say anything and just look at you , seriously . You didn't said anything .

Suga :
She got a partner , is me.

Wendy and Jimin are reallly shocked to gear that. They didn't say anything .

Jimin's P.O.V

I come near Y/N . She wear pretty dress and makeup beautifully. I look at her , I can't keep my eyes off her . But too bad , she has a date and that someone is my own hyung . Wendy and I sit on our own seats. Here come Irene and Taehyung .

Taehyung :
Oh ? Y/N , do you have a partner ? * she nod and point at Suga * Well , congrats . This is Irene .

Y/N:
Hello , nice to meet you .

Irene :
Nice to meet you too .

The event has started. Y/N and Suga seems so happy together. I still can't keep my eyes off her. Suddenly , she look at me but I look away didn't dare to look at her .

Your POV

You look at Jimin and you know that he was looking at you all the time.

" why does he look away ?"

You know that you are not happy at all , you want your partner to be Jimin . But you can't have him , because he already has someone in his heart .

Y/N:
Suga , I'm going to the toilet .

Suga:
Sure , be careful.

You stand up and walk out.

" I lied....again ..."

You stand at the restraunt's entrance. It was raining heavily .

" so cold "

You look around , try to find an umbrella but you didn't saw one . You squat down and hug your knees.

" why am I falling in love with that jerk ? "

???:
What are you doing here ?

You didn't turned around . He walk towards you and put his coat on your shoulder.  You look up and its Jimin .

" i thought it was Suga. "

You look at the coat and look up again.

Y/N:
It's you  ....

Jimin :
Of course it's me , who do you expect ? Suga ?

You nodded and stand up .

Y/N:
Wanna go get some drink ?

He nod and squat down. 

Y/N :
What are you doing ?

Jimin :
Hop on , i'll carry you .