EPISODE 23

After done doing your makeup, you when outside . There's no one there . So you walk into the kitchen . And still no one appear .

Jin : (from the back)
Y/N ! *turn around* . In the office . He's waiting upstairs .

You do an okay sign and walk upstairs .

Jimin P.O.V

We are busy doing some snacks to serve for our PD Nim .

Jin :
Here is the drinks .

Jimin :
Oh I'll go serve them .

Jhope :
Me too !!Me too !! I'll take the snacks .

Me and Jhope walk to the office . Before going in , we heard PD Nim is shouting . So we put down the tray and try to listen what they talk about .

PD Nim :
Do you have any idea what you have done to Jimin?!

My heart was pounding so hard . All I can do is to hear Y/N is crying . Jhope told me to open the door but I know that is not the right time to do it . So we keep listening .

Y/N :
I .. I .. Dont know whats going on.

PD Nim :
Because of you ! Jimin has lost his popularity !! Look at this !

I am completely shook when he said that . I heard he throw a magazine or some kind of paper to Y/N .

Y/N :
This can't be happening ! Who - who did this ??! You need to let me explain this .

I really can't take it anymore but Jhope told me to wait .

PD Nim :
No ! There's nothing to explain ! I'm really disapointed on you . YOU'RE FIRED !!

" THATS IT !! "

I quickly open the door . As soon as I open it , there's only one thing I notice first , Y/N .
She is sitting there crying . I walked to her and ask her " Are you okay ? " , she didnt reply it and I know that shes not okay .
(btw Jhope go and called the member )

I stood up and look at the PD Nim . He glare at me .

Jimin :
Why did you fired her ?

PD Nim :
You blamed me ? You should think twice before talked Jimin . Look at it yourself .

He gave me a magazine . And there's a photo of me and Y/N eating dinner , she was right , I supposed to listened to her , this wouldn't happened if I just listened to her .

Jimin :
So ? I was just eating dinner with her . There's nothing to brag about .

PD Nim :
Your popularity Jimin !! You lost all of it ! Do you know that !?

Jimin :
I don't give a single shit about my popularity ! You're the one who care about it ! You just want me to be popular so you can earned money ! You know what , if you fired her , YOU FIRED ME !

His eyes grew bigger . I'm sure he is suprised by my words .

Taehyung :
Yeah ! You fired him thats mean you FIRED ME  TOO .

I turn around and saw the members . I smiled when Taehyung said that .

Jhope :
Yeah ! FIRED IS VERY NO FUN.

Namjoon :
PD Bang .. You got NO JAMS if you fired us .

Yoongi / Jungkook / Jin :
Uh Huh Uh huh !

I turn around and look at PD Nim .

Jimin :
We have a deal ?

He sighed heavily and look at us .