EPISODE 22

Both of you dance for hours , time skipped real fast , you didnt notice it . You look at your phone .

Y/N : Woah ! It's almost 10 pm . Jimin I think we should go home . The members will worried about us .

Jimin : Youu're right . Let's go .

Both of you walk out from the building . You guys stop when you smell something delicious .

Jimin : You're hungry ? *you nod * Do you eat lunch yet ? 

Y/N : Jimin , we didnt even have time to eat today . Im hungry but can go in there ? like this *you point at his face * Your fans will go crazy when they see you . Plus I can't eat this because I need to diet , trainees remember ?

Jimin : You cant starve yourself , what if you got gastric and will suffer a lot of pain . I think you deserve to eat dinner . 

He pull you but you keep rejecting it . He look at you . 

Jimin : Dont worry dinners on me . Okay ?

Y/N : Thats not the thing you pabo ! I'm worried , because ... your fans will spread rumors about our date and you will lose popularity . I dont want that to happened . Lets just go home , shall we ?

Jimin : Look Y/N , thats not important , whats important is YOU . I dont care whether I have fans or not . I cant let you starve to death . I can lose my fans but I cant lose you . I need you girl .

" AW .. why is he being so sweet "

You smiled and followed him . You guys sit down and order your food . You can feel everyone around you is looking at you and Jimin . Which make you a little uncomfortable . Some of them even take pictures of you guys . 

Jimin : Miss no pictures  please , thank you .

As soon as you guys finished eating , you guys leave and quickly go home .

IN CAR ........

Jimin : Are you okay ? I'm sorry about --

Y/N : Its okay Jimin , Im fine .

Jimin : Okay ..

You guys reach home . You didnt even welcome or answer the rest of the members' question when they ask . You just walk into your room . Suddenly , Taehyung knock on your door .

Y/N : Come in ..

Taehyung :  Y/N , is there anything wrong between you and Jimin today ?

Y/N : Ani . I'm completely fine . I'm just tired from practicing thats all .Dont worry about me .

Taehyung : Oh really ? You can always take a rest if you're tired . Do you want me to help you do -

You huged Taehyung . Your tears stream down from your cheeks . All you can do is only cry . That was also the first time you hug your brother  after years not meeting each others . Taehyung didnt even dare to move all he do is only staring at you .

Taehyung : You must be having so much hard time right isnt it ?

Y/N : Oppa ! I know I'm not a good sister , daughter , girl , trainees or even girlfriend .

Taehyung : What do you mean ? You are the most polite , kind and hard working girl I ever see. You are even the greatest sister in the whole world . You are one and only Y/N . Remember that okay ? Now dont cry . You can handle this . 

You look at him . He help you rub your tears , you smile because you have just realize that Taehyung your brother will always be beside you no matter what happened . 

Taehyung : Tell me what happened , Jimin bully you ? No wait ! Did he do something weird ?! Or his face make you scared !? 

You laughed . 

Y/N : I'm fine really . I want to go bed now . Good night . Thank you for the advice or maybe compliment .

Taehyung : Anything for my yeoja dongsaeng .

NEXT MORNING ........

Jhope : Y/N wake up ! You gotta see this !!

All the members wake you up .

Jin : Ireona ! This is bad !

You slowly open your eyes . You rubbed your eyes with your hands . All the members look at you deeply into their eyes . You can feel that your face is ugly in the morning so cover it with your hands . 

Y/N : What thing ? So earlier in the morning . Wait ! Is there fire ! * you laughed *

Jungkook : What's so funny about that ? 

You shake your head .

Jhope : This is urgent !

Y/N : What urgent ! My sleep is more important okay .

Jimin : NO !!!! PD NIM IS HERE ! ITS NOT MY MOM ! ITS PD BANG ! And he's here to meet you !

Your eyes GREW bigger when you heard the word BANG . That is the worse nightmare and also can be describe as the worse words that you have ever heard . You are really afraid of him. Without thinking anything you quickly jumped out from your bed.

Y/N : Tell him that I wake up really early . Tell him that I was doing my make up in my room so I didnt come out . Ppali . I'm going to take a bath now . Help me !! JEBAL !!

You didnt look at them and just grab your towels and run to your bathroom . You slip down while you bathing and yes you scream all the members heard it .

Jhope : Ouch !

Y/N : I'M OKAY !! ( FROM THE TOILET )

Jin : Does she even know that PD-BANG is waiting for hours now . 

Yoongi : She's in  trouble .

Taehyung : Not small but BIG trouble .

Jimin : Yep ! Huating !

Jungkook : Good Luck !

Jhope : Hakuna Matata ??

Rapmonster : Lets just help her and explained what happened this morning to PD BANG . 

All of them left your room . 

Y/N : Guys ? Guys ! Can you help me grab my razer ? Its in my desk drawer. Guys !? Oh for goodness sake *you sighed heavily* . Where did they go ?

- TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for reading !! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! THANK YOU FOR 30K . I REALLY REALLY TOUCHED . ALSO THANK YOU BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS #991 IN FANFICTION . IT REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY !! THANK YOU SO MUCH !! LMAO ! SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMARS AND SPELLING .

XOXO ,

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE .