Three

Two months later

Everyone was in their usual places on the sofa though not lounging everyone was bolt upright waiting for me to go into labour. And oh yes...Jin was there. I remember when he came back into the hose after our heartbreaking argument ages ago. I was still awake struggling to sleep I heard the door open I stared at it until my vision was fixated on Jin. He looked different worn out puffy red eyes and messed hair. "Syd-" I put my hand up "don't apologise Jin you're right this is all my fault I just wanted a happy life with you and her" I smiled down to my stomach whilst rubbing it. I heard him sniff and breakdown but I didn't look up. He took the seat next to me and put his hand on my boney leg. "I said all those things because I don't want to lose you I can't when she's alive and you're not how will I cope. "Love her love her with all your love you have she'll need it Jin" "but I can't loose you" his sentence turning into a flood of tears. We didn't speak for a while as we silently cried in silence I played with his hair drifting to sleep.

Jungkook and Taehyung were out of town with Hoseok for business reasons Namjoon Yoongi Jimin and Jin were fixed helping me with every move. "Guys I'm fine!" Suddenly spat out my mouth a little harsher than intended. I got up steadying myself going to the kitchen looking for food. All of a sudden I let out a blood curdling scream as my back snapped in two. I hit the floor not fully as someone grabbed my head. "SYDNEY WAKE UP" I couldn't see properly everything was blurred and I was in so much pain that I felt numb. I could make out the anxious faces of them all as we were in an ambulance "stay with me please stay with me" Jin pleaded squeezing my hand. Yoongi praying Jimin staring at the ceiling Namjoon calming Jin down.

We were finally at the hospital I was ready for the moment until I realised something. I was having a baby. I couldn't go before she was born no way. I tried opening my eyes fully and blinked Jin was standing next to the bed and the others sitting to the side looking at the floor trying not to break down. The doctor practically scream commanded "PUSH" every 10 seconds. And with every push I felt my body get weaker and weaker. My eyes opened in unison to the sound of a baby's light cries. She was cradling in Jins arms when he flashed me the biggest warmest smile I'd ever seen. "She's beautiful" I held her in my arms not for too long as I knew that would be the only moment I'd have with her. The doctor took her to get cleaned up and go to the nursery. The boys stood around my bed as I kept getting weird twitches here and there. My breath hitched as my legs started shaking my heart felt like it was pounding in my ears the monitor next to me went crazy beeping as Yoongi smacked the emergency call button.  Namjoon furrowed his brows as he nodded towards Jimin they both stood next to Jin grabbing his wrists. "No no no SYDNEY" Jin screamed trying to let go of their grasp. I closed my eyes trying to control the pain. "LET ME GO" He yelled spluttering panicking whilst kicking his legs out. The doctor ran in with Yoongi both out of breath. The doctor grabbed a syringe off the table and harshly smashed it into my arm. The boys let go of his grasp as I sighed in relief. "I love you Seokjin" I closed my eyes thankfully I got to say it one last time of course I don't remember anything after that.