Four

"Cmon you're gonna be late" I clapped my hands together waiting near the door. She ran out flopping her pigtails. In the beginning I didn't want anything to do with her. The night she was born I stared at her wiggling around in her tiny cot. What should I call her ? I thought deep and hard until I smiled whispering "annalia" I don't know why I chose that name it suited her so much though.

I had so much to do today well not loads it'd been 3 years since my wife passed away we hadn't even had the funeral yet everyone had different things going on and we all had to raise Anna together. She looked so much like Sydney I stared at her and cherished every moment I had. 3pm came around and I was grabbing a coat to go pick her up from school. "I'll come too if you want?" I looked up slowly to see Namjoon standing in the hallway with a light smile just pressing his dimples down. I gulped and responded timidly "if you like sure" He walked up to the door flinging it open I stepped out alongside Namjoon as we started strolling to Anna's school. "Listen Jin I hate to bring this subject up but do you know when the funeral will be?" He said looking down playing with the corners of his phone case. I gulped down a huge lump in my throat "Saturday" Namjoon looked up at me "good choice Jin she always loved Saturdays" he said looking up to the sky chuckling. We arrived at Anna's school as she ran up to us grasping me in a massive hug I picked her up and smiled. He eyes fixated to Namjoon "namyooniee" she wriggled from my grasp reaching out for him he chuckled taking her from me. We all spoke about Anna's day skipping the way home singing and of course my stupid old jokes. We all got home as Anna ran up to Jimin and Hoseok telling them about her day. I decided to go to my studio to take my mind off things. I sat down and sighed turning on the stereos microphone and learning lyrics gosh this was harder than I thought especially since it was English too. Before I could get anything done I heard a tug at the door knob and then the door flung open. It was annalia she ran up to me flapping her pigtails in the air yelling "daddddyyyyyyy" I picked her up putting her on my lap as I used the laptop "everything okay princess" she nodded a cheesy smiled that made me choke up reminding me of when Sydney would smile.  I worked for half hour showing Anna funny videos to keep her entertained as a question I wish she'd never ask slipped out her mouth "daddy what happened to mommy?" She twitched her head and blinked at me. I looked up and sighed "mommy is in a better place" I leaned my chin on her head and continued "maybe one day you'll see her but that won't be for a very long time but know that she will always always be looking down smiling on you" she looked up and smiled hugging me. My eyes clouded over as I tightly closed them embracing her in a hug. "Bed time Anna" Yoongi came in and took Anna off me pulling silly faces to make her giggle. I smiled as they walked off.