Five

I never wore suits usually. But today I had to. I tried to put on my tie failing at every attempt "need help?" I heard a voice from the door way and looked up it was Jimin. "I guess" I responded whilst chuckling. He smiled strolling into my room and took my tie off my neck whilst wrapping it around his staring into the mirror. I examined his outfit whilst saying "you look very smart" he smiled whilst looking down "mustn't everyone today?" "True" I mumbled as he handed me my tie. "Thank you Jimin" he went to cut me off before I continued. "For always being there for me when I needed your help through this tough period and for helping to raise Annalia" He swallowed on a lump in his throat as he wiped his nose taking me into a deep hug. "always" he responded squeezing my shoulder and walked out. I looked at myself in the mirror and shrugged I hated looking smart but it was for Sydney. "DAAAADDDD I don't wanna wear this" Anna came rushing into my room pouting and thumped to the floor. I sat on the floor next to her "gorgeous you have to wear this" I picked up the small flowing dress and waved it gently in her face "mummy would've loved to see you wearing this it's going to make her so happy if you wear it. Her pout almost instantly changed "for mommy" she spoke as she grabbed the dress. I helped her put it on as I tried to do her hair to the best of my ability. She looked in the mirror and squealed "AH I LOOK PERFECT" she twirled in her little ribbon dress. I laughed and spoke up "go show the others" she ran off down the hall to Jungkooks room. I sat down in the lounge waiting for the cars to come and take us to the funeral. Hoseok Taehyung and Namjoon were all in the lounge too they looked so smart as did I. We sat in silence on our phones whilst Jungkook was playing with Annalia. I heard a sharp knock on the door as I jogged over. The cars had arrived two cars and her hearse I wanted to drop to my knees and start crying but somehow I kept it together. We split into both cars I got in with Anna Namjoon and Hoseok the other 3 got in the back car. Hoseok and Anna sat the row in front of us we were all quiet. Halfway through the ride I felt a cold but warm hand intertwine with mine. It was Namjoon looking for comfort. I half smiled squeezing his hand in mine. Before we knew it we were here. I let go of Namjoons hand getting out the car placing Anna on my shoulder the service was very private us her sister and a few of her cousins uncles and aunties. The service went on and was over with. We went to a venue afterwards everyone spread around different tables people giving speeches until it was my turn. I hesitantly went up to the stage in the middle of the crowded yet quiet venue everyone clapping as the soft music played in the background. "Hello everyone thank you for attending today" I kept swallowing my words until I let it all flow out  "Sydney was so special to me she was special to everyone and touched so many life's I have so many perfect memories of her and I'm so thankful she was in my life and I'm so thankful to have the gorgeous Annalia in my life too her smile brings me up on days where I'm down she looks like her mum so much just like an angel" I stopped for a second smiling at Anna who was whispering silly things in Taehyungs ear slightly bringing him off focus. "I'm so glad we're all here to celebrate her wonderful life she was truly so amazing and I loved her with all my heart she's in a better place now and I hope to meet her again soon" I raised my glass and bowed everyone raising glasses in unison. I got back to the table as Namjoon patted my leg "well done" he whispered everyone else rubbing my shoulders.