Chapter 5: A New Job

Jackie and Tim walked into her house and they sat on the living room couch together. They talked alot about God but then the phone rang. Jackie answered. It was a job that she applied for months ago, even before she was fired from her last job. Honestly she forgot about it. The person on the phone said, "Jackie Hopson, you have been chosen out of the many that applied. Your new job is an Office worker for the GetCo company. Jackie mouth opened wide and she was so surprised. Tim smiled at her waiting to her the news. She hung up the phone and told him what happened. He hugged her and and gave her a kiss. Tim said, "I knew that your life will change if you just accepted God" Jackie looked at him and thanked him for everything. After they had Bible study and they watched TV together. It got late. They kissed and Tim decided to go home. Jackie happily  looked at her ring and  bowed down to pray. She thanked God for all the blessings and she thanked him for showing her signs. She apologized for not listening to them at first. Jackie was very pleased with her life. She had two men in it God, and Tim. After that, anywhere she went, people could see her, almost shining. She was taken over by the Holy spirit and she was a Christian. She was ready to learn about the other steps she had to take on her journey to accept the rest of God's blessings and to realize the purpose that God had for her. Jackie Rebecca Hopson was a new and improved woman.