After The Show

The show was extremely energetic, upbeat and just fun overall. After the we met a lot of the kids. The only ones I truly wanted to meet was Alison, Mishay, Densiol and Gil. I finally met Gil and nearly melted in his arms when he hugged me. So the kids went out to this after party and my dad,Janet, baby Eissa, Jaime and I just stayed back and relaxed. Jaime and I were playing with Eissa and it suddenly went quiet. Janet and my dad were whispering about something. I told Jaime to watch Eissa really fast while I went to go eavesdrop. I put my ear to the door and heard Janet ask my father, "Does she know?" My father was quiet and answered softly "No, and I don't think right now is the time to tell with your tour going on and stuff. Plus, now you got Eissa who you have to watch all the time." Janet then paused and said "Levi! She's 15 and does not know who her mother is, and plus she's old enough to take care of herself." I heard my father get up and I ran back down the hall to the other room when Eissa saw me and started to giggle. "Hey little man! So cute! Yes you are, yes you are!" I said as I grabbed Eissa from Jaime. Janet and my dad walked in. My dad looked sad. "What's wrong daddy?" I asked concerned. He looked up at me and said "Janet and I want to tell you something." He paused and took a deep breath.

To be continued.....