New Addition

Aubrey's POV
Splash! All of a sudden my body was cold, wet, and in shock. I was having a great dream about meeting Janet Jackson my idol. When suddenly that happened. "Get up you lazy bastards. I want this house spotless!" I heard Ms. Nagbitim yell. August, my best friend, whispered in my ear, "I heard Janet Jackson may be coming here today." My eyes popped out the socket and my mouth dropped open. I hopped out of bed and threw on some sweats. I looked over at my alarm clock, and it read 4:30. I looked back over at August and asked, "What time is she supposed to be coming?" She looked at her wrist watch, then back at me and said, " Around 11:30." I nodded and picked up a bucket, rag, oxyclean, and bleach. I then went over to the sink and filled up the bucket with warm water. I then poured the Oxyclean and bleach in the bucket, then placed my hand into the water and stirred it. I got on my hands and knees in the kitchen and began scrubing, while August cleaned the bathroom, Summer cleaned the room and Ashley and Amber the twins cleaned the living room. After 5 hours of cleaning we finally were done. I then got the twins ready, made sure Summer was well dressed, and August was old enough was to get herself ready. I got in the shower and put on some skinny jeans, my Black RN shirt and my black converse. I threw my long brown hair into a messy bun. So everyone was dressed and sitting in the living room watching TV. I sat on my Rose Gold iPhone SE.

Janet's POV
I was waken up by my alarm at 9 am. I wanted to hit the Snooze button, but I remembered that I had an appointment for an adoption viewing at a orphanage in the Bronx NY. I got up showered, did my morning hygiene, and then got dressed. I put on some skinny jeans, my pervert 2 shirt and my Gucci slides. I called Joey and let him know I was ready. I grabbed my purse, headphones, sunglasses, my wallet and keys. I put.my phone in my back pocket and put everything else in my purse. I also grabbed my lyric book. Finally I went and got in the car and pulled off. 40 minutes we pulled up. My stomach began fluttering. I out on my sunglasses and got out. Suddenly it wasn't what I was expecting. There was no cameras, no flashes, just silence. I was relieved. I went up to the door and knocked.

Aubrey's POV
We we're just sitting there in silence. The twins were so into the TV they hardly noticed us. Summer was reading a book called Worthy, and August was writing in her diary. I heard a knock at the door. My head snapped into that direction. I got up and took a deep breath. I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Janet and her bodyguard Joey. I moved to the side as she entered the house. As she walked in everyone stood up. We all walked over and shook her hands. She kinda looked nervous and confused at the same time. I looked at her and said " Sorry, Ms. Nagbitim should be coming from her room shortly." Just as I finished my sentence Ms. Nagbitim walked in.

Janet's POV
Some young lady was talking to me, but I was wondering where her caretaker was. There were four other girls in the room also. Finally a woman came out and we shook hands. "Hi, I am Janet. I am looking for a little girl any age. If you don't mind I would like to look at all the girls' files and interview them." I said as she nodded. She then walked into a small room and can back with five mannela files. I grabbed them and walked into the living room. I looked at the girl and asked "What's your name sweetheart?" She blushed and answered "Aubrey Perry." I nodded and asked "Do you mind if I interview you first?" She shook her head no. I patted the couch next to me and she sat. All the other girls walked upstairs." Alright it says here Aubrey Nolle Jackson, your 12 years old, your birthday is May 16th, same as mine and you were born in the Bronx." She nodded. I said " Well that is basic stuff. What do you want to be when you get older? What is your favorite color? Who is your favorite singer? What is your favorite song by that artist? What do you like to do in your spare time?" She looked up at the cheilling and took a deep breath. "I want to be a professional dancer. My favorite color is gold because it is is dazzling. My favorite artist is probably Michael Jackson or you, but mostly you. My favorite song of yours probably has to be I Get Lonely." She said confidently. I nodded and said "Alright thanks." She got up and left. I interviewed the rest of the girls but something about Aubrey drew me in.