Making Up

Janet's POV
Today Tyler and I have had our first and biggest fight. Tyler knows how I feel about certain things and he threw them all back in my face. So the girls and I went to Mike's house to cool down. Suddenly my ring and I didn't even bother looking at the screen and answered. Conversation mode (J: Janet G: Gil)
J: Tyler, I don't have anything to say to you.
G: *sounding worried* Dunk!
J: Oh! Hey Gil. What's wrong you sound worried.
G: Dunk it's Tyler.
J:What about him?
G: He's like, fucked up
J: I know that why I took the kids and left.
G: No Dunk! Like really messed up we're in the hospital!
J: Gil are you serious?
G: Bitch, I am serious as a heart attack. Why would I joke about your Daddy like that?
J: Oh my gosh. This is all my fault. Gil I'll be there shortly.
G: Dunk take your I'm here with him.
J: I love you Gil.
G: I love you too Booty
End of conversation.
I rushed and put in some sweats, a shirt, and some running sneakers. I ran downstairs and Mike was sitting the kitchen with the girls. " Mike, can you watch the girls for a while? I have to go chaeck in Tyler, he in the hospital." I said while grabbing my phone, keys, and a hoodie. "Yeah Dunk! Go ahead I got my nieces." He said." Thanks Mikey love you. Love you babies." I said running to my car. I got in and sped the whole way there. I parked and got out, then put on my sunglasses. I rushed in the main door and went to the front desk.
Janet: Hi! I'm Janet Perry here to see my husband.