SOTW Tour Rehearsal

I woke up the next morning at 5 am, because Mommy was getting up. She was moving around.
"Sorry, I was trying not to wake you. I know you had a long day yesterday so I wanted you to stay sleep awhile longer." She whispered. I looked at her and said "No it's fine. I was getting up to use the bathroom anyway. Where are you going?" She got up and started getting dressed. "Gil is coming to get me in an hour." She said excitingly. I asked "For rehearsal?" She nodded. I hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and did my morning hygiene. "Wait I wanna come!" I yelled from my closet throwing things around. Finally I found it, my Girl Power sweats, and Janet tee shirt. I threw on my outfit with some Black Vans and the Teyana Taylor sweatshirt from her athletic line. "Okay I'm ready." I said coming from the closet. She was already downstairs. I ran upstairs grabbed phone, headphones, ibeprofin, and mini bookbag and stuffed everything into my mini bookbag. "Come on Lani, Gil is out front honking his ass off."She yelled upstairs. I ran downstairs and into the car." I reached upfront and hugged Gil,he kiss my face. "Are you gonna rehearse with us Princess?" I turned my head and said "Of course!" Mommy got into the car and we started for rehearsal.

Janet's POV
We went into the room where rehearsal was being held and cut on all the lights. There was a giant mirror stretched from on wall to the other. Nalani looked around in amazement. "Close your mouth before you catch flies." I said while laughing. "It's just not what I could have ever imagined." She said. Just then Alex, Mishay, Guero, and Whyley walked in. "Hey Momma Jay!" That all said in unison. Nalani ran over to them and hugged them. "Hey Ladybug!" Whyley said while hugging her. She then released him. Just then the Turn Up crew as I call them walked in. Allison, Denziol, and Dom. "Turn up, turn up, turn up," I started to sing as Lani, Whyley, and Guero all started twerking. We then sat in a circle and started socializing. "Finally! My babies showed up!" I said as I got up to hug Kyndall and Taylor as they walked in. "Sorry Mama J. Mommy thought rehearsal didn't start till 6:30." Kyndall said in her sweet little voice. "It's all fine baby. Alright everybody up, and start stretching." I yelled as loud as I could. Everybody stood up and got into their places and we started stretching. Finally, Tina and Anthony came in with a bunch of excuses. "Enough! It's fine just start stretching with everyone else. Just to let you know if it happens again that's... Kyndall and Taylor earmuffs," Kyndall and Taylor covered their ears, "That's your asses and I'm not playing with you two." I said as I turned around and nodded towards KynTay and they uncovered their ears. After 12 long hours of rehearsal it was finally over. I could tell the kids were wore out. So I invited everyone over for dinner, and Kyndall, Taylor, and Nalani could have a sleepover.

Gil's POV
Since I drove Lani and Booty to the rehearsal, they decided they were going to ride back with Joey, so they could get the house together Booty argued. Finally, I went home and got boardgames,some snacks and a pair of twerking shorts because whenever Lani and Whyley were around there was always a twerk session. Finally after being in the car what seemed like forever we finally arrived at Janet's house. I got out, walked up her long ass driveway and rung the bell.

Nalani's POV
"I got it!" I yelled to Mommy who was in the living room. It was Uncle Gil. We hugged and he sniffed me. "Ew! Lani you smell like a tramp on her period!" I gasped. " I smell that bad?" He nodded I ran upstairs and stripped. I then got in the shower and washed my ass and hair. After I got out the shower, I decided on some booty shorts and a tank top. I then threw my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs and Kyndall and Taylor were.sitting on the couch in their pajamas. "Ok gang! Upstairs we go!" I shouted in excitement. We got upstairs and went into my room. I closed the door. I then went to the closet and grabbed my speaker and connected it to my phone. We then began blasting music. Taylor then took my.phone and turned on Bodak Yellow. We all started jamming and singing the words. I grabbed my social media phone off the dresser, recorded Taylor singing the song and was piping her up in the background "Go Tay, Go Tay Go Tay!" and posted in my Snapchat. The caption was Only a true friend will pipe you up like this! 2 minutes later Jaime texted me hating. Talking about "What you tryna say I ain't no true friend." I looked at my phone and laughed. Kyndall then took my phone, read the message and responded "Dang! I wasn't tryna say nothing bout you. But at least u know u ain't no true friend. Oh and while you up there tryna front like u got bread let erybody know my momma bought them outfits,sneakers,phone, oh and don't forget the cases. TTYL!" She handed my phone back and I all I could do was high five her. " You think that was good you should meet her sisters." Taylor said. I laughed and turned on my music and we continued dancing and goofing around. But 3:30 in the we were out like a light.

Janet's POV
It is 3:30 in the morning and the girls just went to sleep. I learned a lot about Kyndall and Taylor just from eavesdropping. They put on a good front of sweet kids, and that Kyndall is no the clap back queen I my head. Next time Wissam post on his Instagram about me I just might have her clap back. Anyway Tyler has been on my mind all night. I think Gil could tell something was bothering me because he gathered all the kids and brung them to his house for the rest of the dinner. I texted Tyler.

Tyler's POV
It was 4 in the morning and my phone went off. To my surprise is was Janet.
Mi Amor 😍: Hey baby wyd?
Me: Sleeping hbu?
Mi Amor 😍: Oh! I was just thinking about you.😘
Me: Were you thinking about how I laid it down on you the other night!😁👅
Mi Amor 😍: No silly! I was just missing your warm embrace.
Me: Oh! Well I that case leave the door unlocked for me. I'm omw now.😘 I love you!😘😘😘
Mi Amor 😍: I love you too!😍😘😗
With that being said I got out of bed and threw on some sweats and hoodie and went downstairs. I grabbed my daughter Autumn and put her in the car. I started the car and headed for Janet's house. I pulled into the driveway and rung the bell. Autumn followed close behind. Janet opened the door and jumped in my arms.

Janet's POV
I went to the door and opened it. I saw Tyler and jumped in his arms. He kissed me and put me down. I saw a girl behind him. I peeked around his shoulder and said " Hi! OMG you must be Autumn. You're just as beautiful as Tyler described you to be." I stuck out my hand. She pushed Tyler out the way and hugged me. "It's so nice to finally meet the woman that has my father on Cloud nine all the time. I can tell you are a keeper." She turned to her father and said "You better treat her like a queen. I am not playing with you father. You break Janet's heart you'll meet lefty and righty." I smiled and let them in. " Wait hold on a second let me go my daughter." I said smiling. "Oh no. It's 5 in the morning. I'll meet her when she gets up." She said. "Ok well let me show you the guest room." We all started up the stairs.  " Oh! Autumn how old are you? I know it's not polite to ask a woman her age." She smiled and said "14 turning 15 on February 16th. Plus it's fine. Oh and btw you don't look a day over 20." I laughed "Trust me I am way over 20. Bit thank you for the compliment. This is your room." I said pointing to her new room. She hugged me and said goodnight. We went our separate ways. I got to my room and Tyler was out like a light. I laughed and took off my clothes and put on a nightgown. I got in the bed and snuggled with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep in his arms.