My heart

Janet's POV

Michael walked into my house and called my name. " Janet? Janet? Eissa? Janet!" I jumped out and watched him get scared. I almost died of laughter. "Haha! Very funny! Where is Eissa and your other kid? Ummm! What's her name Janet?" He asked. I looked at him a tad bit annoyed and answered with a bit of sass"Nalani, you know Michael you don't always have to be such an a..." I was cut off by a loud scream coming from Nalani's room. Michael and I rushed down the hall to her room. I opened the door and saw Nalani and Jaime on the bed looking down at her phone in awe. I let out a deep breath. "Damn it! Nalani Noelle and Jaime Jo! What is with at the damn yelling? I just put Eissa down for a nap." I whispered yelled. Nalani and Jaime looked up at me, then Nalani turned her phone towards me. There was an article tittled Did Jermaine Dupri cheat on Janet Jackson with a Stripper.... And get her pregnant? Looked away from the phone. Then I yelled, " Ugghhh! There is always something with this freaking dude. I can't ever catch a break. First René, then James, then Jermaine, then Wissam, and him again! You know what? Nalani and Jaime," they looked up at me scared " Go in my room and get all his stuff and put it in trash bags. Then throw them out the damn window. Okay?" They answered in unison " Yes Ma'am!"  They then got up and left the room and I sat on the bed, then began crying. Mike sat next me and began rubbing my back. "It's gonna be okay Dunk." He said reassuringly. I looked up and smiled. "I love you Mike. At least I will always have you, Eissa and Nalani." I smiled at him again. He pulled me into a hug. Then suddenly Eissa began to cry. Nalani yelled to me, "I got him Momma!" She was just a great big sister. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nalani walking into the room with Eissa's head on her shoulder. I tried to make it seem like I was not crying. "How was my baby's nap." I said and Eissa's head popped up. I laughed a little as I grabbed Eissa from Nalani's arms. She let him go and hugged me. I began crying a little.  She just hugged me a little tighter,then I felt 2 sets of arms wrap us up. I looked up it was Jaime and Mike.