Chapter 22. Dark

Tikki's POV

When I saw Trixx break down, I immediately knew that whatever I have been through was definitely no comparison to the pain she was feeling right now. She screamed Wayzz's name unconsciously, clutching her head and wailing out. 

It was too painful to watch. 

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to do anything against her but I knew that leaving her alone would the worst choice. I know what an emotional crisis feels like, even if it's not this bad. 

"N-No, no, no," Trixx weakly whispered, her nails digging into her skin and drawing blood. She was to the point of not feeling her own pain. 

I didn't say anything. I just walked up to her and enveloped her in my warmth. I hugged her. 

"Wayzz," Trixx croaked, her tears wetting my sleeves. She clung to me tightly. "I-I can'tㅡWayzz. Wayzz." 

"Wayzz," I repeated. 

"Wayzz," Trixx nodded, her voice cracking. She couldn't talk. "Wayzz." 

It was like all the tension between us has melted away as I comforted her. 

The area changed. The memories disappeared, leaving us in the middle of what seemed like a desert of black sand. On one side, I could hear the lightning with thunderous roars. A storm was crashing on to here. On the other side, I saw a glimpse of a gigantic tsunami ready to engulf everyone of us. 

"Her grief and anger," Plagg murmured. 

I don't know which one is better. 

"Run?" Adrien asked, clinging behind Marinette. 

"No," I firmly said. I touch Trixx's trembling shoulders. "Shh, Trixx, can you hear me?" 

"Wayzz." 

"We're going to get him back." 

"Wayzz." 

"I know. We'll save him." 

"Wayzz." 

"I think the conversation is a little one-sided," Nino whispered to Alya. There was a thonk was she hit him in the head. 

"Wayzz." 

"Wayzz." 

"Wayzz." 

"Wayzz!" 

The storm and tsunami was only mere yards away from us. The collision would be disastrous, in essence or not. Then emotional crisis would be too much for Trixx to handle. I know emotions. They're dangerous and wild.