1. I, Me And My Family

"Good morning" I said while sitting on the chair for breakfast.

"Seriously Di????Good morning ....and that too at 8 am...arghhh this family ...they don't even know morning can never be good until you wake up at 10 atleast" there goes my miss. Sleepy-head sister Pihu.I smiled at her reply.

"Oh god!! What a se*y dream it was me and my love..we were having.."she was saying with dreamy eyes when chote papa(Pihu's father) cut her in between saying
"WHAT what were you both having and who is this bloody love of yours?" He asked in a stern tone.

With this realisation hit her and she composed herself.

"Ummm Dad actually wo we ..we ..we were hav ha having aaaa haan we were having our lunch together." She said and was relaxing herself when chote papa threw his next question
" And who is this love ? You didn't answered my question completely." He asked.

*Oh my god! Dad and his questionnaire* she mattered under her breath.

Everyone else than chote papa and and Pihu suppressed their laughter.

"Love ..Dad love wo actually". She stammered.

"Yes love ..who is this bastard"

"Dad he is not bastard please" Pihu almost revolted.

"Oh so now you will talk like this to your father just because of him ??"Chote papa pulled her leg more.

"No Dad actually it is like he he eh is my love I mean ...a teen teenage ...cr cr crush, Tom Cruise"She said relaxing herself.

"Ohh god this young generation uffff...I don't know what they see in these goraas(A/N: foreigners). You know Pihu in our time we had sooooo handsome actors like Rajesh Khanna, Rishi Kapoor , Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor and may more.Every indian girl had a huge crush on them.Even I had a crush on Anil Kapoor ji" Chachi said dreaming. Her cheeks turned pink while mentioning this .

"Anil Kapoor ji haan??I wish you ever respected me that much. Now I know from where these crush genes are coming from in our children"Chote papa said maintaining his stern pitch and in return received chachi's puppy dog face with with sheepish smile.

Everyone sitting there bursted out laughing.

"Okay guys enough!" I said controlling my laughter."I think it's high time now I should be leaving for the office,but before that I want to ask something from you people."I said eyeing chote papa and Rehaan.

" Chote Papa I asked you to check our company's financial records right? You did it?" I asked him.

"Yes of course Beta I checked it out. It says that our financial strength is increasing day by day due to regular increase in profit account and decrease in loss account. The contracts we signed last month boosted our economic strength. As compared to last year this year our our profit is increasing at the triple speed. But Sharma's payment.....that is still due from last 7 months." Chote papa said.

"Hmm that sounds really well..and don't worry I will have a face to face talk with Mr. Sharma. And by the way Rehaan , I asked you to contact an interior designer what about that?"I asked my younger brother while taking a sip of my juice.

"Yep Di , I checked it out and found that Johanna's firm provide the best interior designers these days. I contacted them and got to know that they are busy these days and will be free after two weeks. Should I book them?"He asked.

"Yes definitely,if they are the best then I want them at my office at any cost. Book them for the very first day after two weeks. Okay soo..bye everyone I'll leave.And don't get panic if I come late today because I have a lot of work in office today. "I said.

"One more thing.....today we have a very important meeting at 2pm I hope that EVERY member important in our company will be there at that time.I repeat EVERY ." I said stretching the word 'every' while eyeing my father and elder brother.

I got up from my seat and and was about to move when ..
"Beta, finish your breakfast and then go anywhere"She said(A/N: her mother).

*God !! WHY why she has to do that again and again. I don't want her fake love and care. Every time I want to ignore her she interrupt me. I don't want to disrespect her in front of every one but she always invite me to do that.Why can't she understand that what she did to me is not something that I can forgive.No...... I will never forgive them for THAT.*I thought in my mind.

"I don't want to eat and moreover my mom dad and bro did something that snatched away my sleepy nights and hunger. Your deeds have already filled my stomach so much that I don't think I will need any thing else so don't show your fake concern and love to me. I have seen your real face so PLEASE stop acting in front of me."I answered her in harsh tone.

*You deserve that mom* I thought.

"RAIMA is this way to talk to your mother ??"here goes my father .

"Really now you will teach me how to behave. Where were your moral values when you..."I stopped in middle since my siblings don't know the real truth behind my rude behavior.

"You know better"I said while gritting my teeth and averted my eyes from him.

I saw tears in my mother's eyes, No I never wanted this to happen, I didn't wanted to be tears of my mother's eyes instead I wanted to be the pride but see what destiny did to me. Even now, when I want to hug my mother and soothe her pain away but no I can't do it. To keep myself away from my family , I can't do this. To hold my self back from going and embracing her in my arms I went away from there and sat inside car. Driver started the car and I plugged in my ear plugs to forget the dining table scene.

Well let me introduce myself to you all. I am RAIMA MATHUR  , CEO of Fregas enterprises which is built by me. I am daughter of Mr. &Mrs. Sujeet Mathur and I regret it to the core of my heart. They did something to me which I can never forget and forgive. I will never forgive my mother father & brother for doing that to me cause every time I try to forget everything and start happy new life with my family, those shitty flashback scenes comes in front of my eyes and end up making me angry to the core.

"NO mom dad and bhai I will never forgive you for THAT. For what you did to me you really don't deserve my forgiveness."I said to myself.

I was lost in my thoughts when the sudden jerk of my car brought me back to earth. I was in front of my company's building which had my name engraved on it. A smile crept on my lips seeing my achievement. I always had a dream of opening a company on my own which was fulfilled by God's blessings and my hard work in form of FREGAS. Fregas is an international company which produce world class cosmetics.
Guard opened the door of my car and bowed his head down. I got out of my car and went in my office forgetting this world and engulfing myself in my work.

************************************
Hey guys how was this update???

So what do you think about it what is Raima talking about??

Why is she not able to  forgive her family any guesses??

Well wait for the next update to know more about the story.

Till then stay healthy and blessed.

At last I wish you all a very Happy Navratra . May Devi Durga fulfill all your wishes .

Stay blessed and enjoy this festive season. 😄😄