9. WON OR LOST???!!

Shaurya's POV

"Mr. Anuj,  I want those papers by tomorrow morning,  is that clear?? " I ordered my lawyer on phone and got a positive answer.

" Hmmhh" I sighed after disconnecting the call.

"Hmmm all the best Miss.  Raima Mathur because today is going to be a tough day for you... " I said to my self and started to home.

At Home...

"Today I won't spare you!!!  You are dead today Shrey bhai. " Screamed Shivi while chasing Shrey. While all others were enjoying the show.

It feels so good when you come back exhausted from work and see your family smiling... It feels like your hard work is not being wasted.

"Shaurya Bhai don't let him go.... Catch him. " Shivi screamed and in reflex I caught shrey's neck to stop him.

"Here is your pray darling sister. " I said dragging Shrey with me.

" Bhai let me go.... This hippo will eat me alive the very moment she will catch me. Please bhai.... Don't you want to see me alive???  Just think of those girlfriends of mine.... Who will take their care if I die?? " He said pleadingly making some stupid reasons.

"You know what your reasons are encouraging me to hand you over to Shivi. " I said.

"Yesss bhai here I am... " And before I could do any thing Shivi came running to us and caught hold of Shrey's hair as if she will pluck them off with her bare hands." Now  I ain't  Gonna Leave You pig." She said plucking his hairs which made every one laugh.

"Shivi.... Bacha leave me I was just teasing you na but your this action will ruin my future... Leave me" Shrey said.

"Leave you haan?? Leave you??  That's not happening Mr.  Shrey Singhal or should I say 'Mr.  Shrey Single' haan??  And why the fu-hell do you think I am gonna leave you... According to you I am hippo right??  So today this hippo will show her true colours to you  " Shivi said swinging his head by his hair.

"Aaaaaah  Shivi that title is not for me, it is reserved for our bade bhaiya... Don't you know " Mr.  Shaurya Singh Forever Single "..  And more over leave my hair or else neither will I forgive you ever nor will you.... For aaah this act of your. " Shrey said making me roll my eyes.

"What the hell are you speaking haan.... I won't forgive me.. I won't forgive me.... Speak out direct words. " Shivi said.

"Arraay... Listen... if you keep on plucking my hair then I will become bald... Just think then I will loose my charm and no girl will marry me... Then how will you become bua haan??  And if that day will ever come then you won't forgive yourself, will you? " Shrey explained his very stupid reason to get out of Shivi's hold which made everyone laugh.

"Hehehehe... How will I become bua.. I won't forgive me... Hain?? " Shivi mimicked Shrey making fun of me and I bursted out laughing.

"You know what pig.. I won't regret because I have many brothers for that... And you are just a useless crap." She said.

"Bhai save me please. " Shrey said with a puppy dog face when he saw there was no hope left.

"You know what little broda... I was thinking of saving you.. But now that you gave me the title of Mr.  Shaurya Singh Forever Single... Ummm.... I have dropped the idea of helping you... So all the best. " I said ruffling his hair a little and then proceeded to meet my lovely family.

Every one was sitting there enjoying the fight of Shrey and Shivi except one.   Dadi.... My super dadi she was missing today.

"Ummm... Mom where is Dadi ma?? " I asked mom.